Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I just got the call this morning on release day 
glasses.gif
... someone must've not picked up i'm assuming. this has never happened to me.

You just found out? lol. I said it the whole time these were a general release or limited general release at most. Couple pages back people kept saying how hard it was to get. I hate to be that guy to generalize a few comments of "TOO EASY" " Copped 3x" but.....yeah they were plentiful. People had plenty of success. Release wasn't bad at all. And I stand by what I said, not a true QS or anything too limited. 
im the one that was arguing with the other guy telling him this is a gr and ge kept saying its a qs. the funny thing is i said the same thing. you know about standing by about what i said about these being a gr.

You just found out? lol. I said it the whole time these were a general release or limited general release at most. Couple pages back people kept saying how hard it was to get. I hate to be that guy to generalize a few comments of "TOO EASY" " Copped 3x" but.....yeah they were plentiful. People had plenty of success. Release wasn't bad at all. And I stand by what I said, not a true QS or anything too limited. 
sounds a lot like my wordsView media item 710875

im the one that was arguing with the other guy telling him this is a gr and ge kept saying its a qs. the funny thing is i said the same thing. you know about standing by about what i said about these being a gr.
Did anyone try and use the FTL coupon on these?

just talked with champs and footlocker refs

they said the same

they should get shipment today or tommorow

and anyone that got confirmation email should be good

there was no one by a store near me this morning

kicking myself for buying off iss for $350.00 thinking it was so limited :smh::x :x :x :x :x

After 4 1/2 hours Eastbay finally snatched these out my cart.

No biggie I didn't really need theses anyway. Spent too much money the past week on my 11's and buying gifts.

Worst come to worst I have a fresh pair of Concords and Cool Greys to use as collateral

Everything would be an easy cop when people are give a 15 minute head start by FNL . Supplies of this shoe is still limited but a weekday release and in between a lot of heat releasing seemed a breeze . Bottom line this shoe sold fast and not very many retailers got these on the left coast.
i actually didnt know about it going live early. for some reason when i typed in retro and went to price from between 150-200 they never showed up until a few min after the release. i kept refreshing but nothing. i had to use fnl tweet from twitter. when i checked out at 8:02 thats when i went back to the other tab and refreshed then it showed up.

wasnt fnl cancelling orders for the gamma blue 11s because they got tgeir orders in before 8. i remember some people in the gamma 11 thread talking about rhey getting em before 8 and their order got cancelled.

These were definitely up early, probably 750 or a little earlier. My order was placed at 752 and the lebrons and kd Christmas shoes were up too.

wasnt fnl cancelling orders for the gamma blue 11s because they got tgeir orders in before 8. i remember some people in the gamma 11 thread talking about rhey getting em before 8 and their order got cancelled.

That would suck but it is not like peeps hacked in they offered them for sale. On the Gamma's 11's I thought they actually went live right about on time.

I think fnl did cancel a few early orders or just didn't accept payment. When I finally got in the page all sizes were still in stock

There were some cancelled orders but not because people bought them early because finishline is not twitter link only and they decide when they put it up online. There were shoes that were put up earlier than this one like the fear pack and those went through.

Back
Top Bottom