Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Then what are you even posting for? lol

I think you struck out on them and are under the impression that someone in this thread is going to get upset that they got them and now somebody thinks they are ugly and will want to return them.

Thats the only logical reason i can think of that you would even be in this thread in the first place.
So you weren't able to cop huh
LMAO ...

Yeah - That's exactly what it was ... I sat in the line the entire night freezing my *** off sleeping on a tent/sleeping bag/floor - fought a few guys before I even had the chance to buy a pair and then when I finally got in the store they didn't have any left. Now I'm all heart broken because I couldn't cop a pair - anyone want to help? I really can't afford to spend anything more than retails for these ... I can't even cop one of the numerous pair posted in eBay ... Please help ..

SMH

Happy New Years and enjoy this ugly *** kicks ...... 

eek.gif

Totally forgot these came out this morning....i was up for work at 3am too....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh need a 13

$350 :lol:

Once they released the price would drop to $250 or below it happens almost every release that doesn't have NA, Royal 1's or XI's

225+? Where are you guys getting these numbers? I'm looking on ebay and its more like 300+ with bids...

If taxis are going for 250+ and these wre much more limited than the taxis they'll resell for more than taxis at least.

Just a heads up: If your order status from FTL/EB/FA/CHAMPS is stuck on Unshipped: Waiting for order Approval, go ahead and call the order verification department and they will release the order. They just ask for the cardholder information and they want your approval to process the transaction. The number is 1-800-991-6828 and they will ask you which company you are calling for and they will also ask for your customer number which is located on the confirmation email under the order number.

These were definitely NOT a flat out general release. Hibbets in STL gets every General release, while other stores get the general limited and limited releases.........they did NOT get these, not one hibbets store in the saint louis area got them.

Also, Out of about 13 footlockers in my area, 10 of them got the gamma xi, only 4 of them got these. (uncluding the 2 HOH) The 4 that got them were the EXACT same stores that got the white and black XX, which were also considered a LIMITED general release back then. (the HOH were regular footlockers back then also)

These were definitely NOT a flat out general release. Hibbets in STL gets every General release, while other stores get the general limited and limited releases.........they did NOT get these, not one hibbets store in the saint louis area got them.

Also, Out of about 13 footlockers in my area, 10 of them got the gamma xi, only 4 of them got these. (uncluding the 2 HOH) The 4 that got them were the EXACT same stores that got the white and black XX, which were also considered a LIMITED general release back then. (the HOH were regular footlockers back then also)
also jj gets all gr's

This release was smooth the 1's tho ugh....... Hopefully i can slide in and out tho of else its in g mans hands

Last edited:
LMAO ...

Yeah - That's exactly what it was ... I sat in the line the entire night freezing my *** off sleeping on a tent/sleeping bag/floor - fought a few guys before I even had the chance to buy a pair and then when I finally got in the store they didn't have any left. Now I'm all heart broken because I couldn't cop a pair - anyone want to help? I really can't afford to spend anything more than retails for these ... I can't even cop one of the numerous pair posted in eBay ... Please help ..

SMH

Happy New Years and enjoy this ugly *** kicks ...... 
o_O You get my vote for the Sarcasm fail of the year bro......seriously.

You could have at least likened your situation to us getting up at 7:55 A.M. JUST to get some shoes with our balls out in the bed on a laptop or tablet like geeks that are too scared to go stand in line all night, freeze our *** off sleeping IN a tent (cause i dont know many people that sleep ON a tent) sleeping bag/floor - fighting a few guys before we even had a chance to buy a pair and then finally getting into the store and they didnt have any left..............

And yes

View media item 711142

Last edited:
lol dudes just salty he missed out on a pair and tryna convince people that they wasted money on "ugly" kicks...

just copped a size 11 off ebay for 250 shipped. that price doesnt even sting. i slept in. nbd. so I scooped the gamma 12s, the xmas kd's and lebrons today all from resellers. i think that's just hot i'm gonna play it now. skip this waking up at 745am just to strike out on rd's. i'd rather just sleep in, and put a little coin in a sellers pocket, then do the work and still come up short and end up with resellers anyway. this way, its my choice.

Crazy how everyone was complaining about these being ugly in the beginning, then on release day people are fighting to get them, then after sold out they are back to being ugly again.

I think they are fire. Wish I could have doubled up honestly. Oh well, save up for the future releases. I dont know if I am even going to go through the trouble on the Bred 1s, might focus on the 3lab5's that no one else likes.

Back
Top Bottom