Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

I always felt like 13 is the quickest to go because it compensates for 3 different size ranges. 12.5 (wide), 13, 13.5 (narrow) .

People who have a wide foot and WOULD be a 12.5 and people with a narrow foot who WOULD be a 13.5 go with a 13 since such sizes are, generally speaking, not available; therefore, they opt to go with a 13 to have their best fit and deal with a little less or a little more length and then you have the actual people who wear 13s. However, despite this I doubt that there are 3x as many 13s being produced to compensate for this occurrence. Im just guessing though. Either one of could be righ or wrong or whatever.
understood

These are really limited over in Australia, my state isnt getting any. 36 in victoria and possibly 20 in Western Aus. Anyone got any idea of numbers over in the states or UK? If its a diff story over there il try looking into avenues overseas.
(These have grown on alot, im now good with it being nubuck upper)

When I saw the first pic I really liked the cw. These new pics are amazing and I'm sure more people will switch up cause These are killing them softly[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]I'll have these on for New Years....God willing

When I saw the first pic I really liked the cw. These new pics are amazing and I'm sure more people will switch up cause These are killing them softly[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]I'll have these on for New Years....God willing
I know, but I hope not tho. I would love for everyone to sleep on em.

I know, but I hope not tho. I would love for everyone to sleep on em.
I feel you 100% I think a lot people are snoozing and caught up on XIs though. I'm going to sneak and grab mine. I'm off on the 26th too so I'll tip toe in and get them [emoji]128591[/emoji]hopefully

I feel you 100% I think a lot people are snoozing and caught up on XIs though. I'm going to sneak and grab mine. I'm off on the 26th too so I'll tip toe in and get them [emoji]128591[/emoji]hopefully
lol yep. Hopefully it will be that easy for this release, so far it does. Can't wait for the 26th. Goodluck man

Looks like the same stores that got the black grapes are getting these but are not doing the sweepstakes. Kind of wish they were cause camping is tough especially the day after Xmas. And we all know people are going to have to do some camping no matter what lol

looked them up i seen 60-80 stores with finishline

if u are in atl area..cumberland gwinnett place mall of ga are the finishline stores with these!

hoh cumberland southlake and arbor place are the footlockers im hearing with them 

Thanks!..Much appreciation good sir!

Last edited:
My ftl said they were doing a raffle and champs and footaction and dtlr are doing fcfs, I hope im not being lied to

Back
Top Bottom