Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Just went to Champs and Footlocker. Both said they are a quick strike less than 70 pairs and these are stores that usually get 150 plus pairs. I'm not sleeping on these I'm in line early to make sure. I'm sure it's worse at much smaller stores. Hopefully everyone wants the Christmas shoes.

Word. I seen people get turned away for tickets today because they didn't ge enough shoes..hoh fl does not have a lot of pairs and a lot of footlockers and footactions in my area aren't releasing them..so this can't be general release.. I wana......"trust the kid" .......but I'm confused..lol.. Got a 10.5 and 11 on lock though so I'm money!!

Last edited:
The fact that Nike Twitter indicated that these aren't TLO, it stops bots and relies on the searching ability. Possible early link here too. So more of an even ground?
nike twitter link is just for the really limited stuff now and Nike trying to stop them. Kicking out bots, characters in keywords, misleading links. And, this release is probably more in line with the black grapes. Some Nike stores aren't even getting them. 

Providing you with the number of gamma 11'a my spot got was to give you a reference to how many pairs they get for other releases. 100+ gamma 11's equates to 50-70 regular gr's. There are some outliers, however. They had 75 Oreo 5's but only 40 steel 10's, for example. But for fire red 5's, fire red 3's, playoff 8's, etc, they get about 50-70ish.

18 gamma 12's is far off from that number.

In today's jordan world, a shoe coming in gs sizes can be misleading...word to the snakeskin 11's and grey/pink 13's.

You can play like these will be easy to get if you want. Makes no difference to me. I hope you get your pair. I hope everyone gets their pair. But there will not be a ton of these around. That's a heads up for all of you.

I already have my pair...
Villa tickets....yeah got mine too...went  5 minutes before 12pm when they handed it out and got mine was barley a line. Left ..and they still had some tickets lingering around.

Last edited:
if you aint gonna answer and be a lil ***** about it, don't respond.
No I aint jokin.

Maybe he didn't own a spoon to feed you with info.
Information that you asked are in this thread and the fact it is only 20 pages, you coulda found it with a 5minute skim.
I saw your question decided not to answer and now I don't even remember your question and it isn't worth my time to look back a page because of your attitude.

But I did take the time to call you out though. So I guess I am selective on my time wasting.

I didn't like how my HOH did it. Maybe others too. They had all the shoes (gamma 11, gamma 12, OG Bred 1) raffle on the same day, 12/15. Or so they say. I am starting not to trust them.

Maybe he didn't own a spoon to feed you with info.
Information that you asked are in this thread and the fact it is only 20 pages, you coulda found it with a 5minute skim.
I saw your question decided not to answer and now I don't even remember your question and it isn't worth my time to look back a page because of your attitude.

But I did take the time to call you out though. So I guess I am selective on my time wasting.
little *** kids online talking ****, aint got time to read every post. NERD

little *** kids online talking ****, aint got time to read every post. NERD

Ain't got 5 minutes to skim, but got 5 minutes to sit by a computer or look at the phone for some to post the answer? Right... no time to waste.

How about I buy you your size and hand deliver them to you for free too? Since you ain't got time and all.

These are deinetly more limited. Much more limited than the 11s and the taxi 12s. My finishline only got around 18 pairs, and they got like 100 pairs of 11s. 

These are QS or pretty damn near QS.

you think it will be 300+ ? Since they are so limited?
to be honest it seems as resellers always start at $300 with a GR. I'm waiting to see if i get lucky with raffles if not i might be in the same boat as you. $300+ i cant pay for these. Most i do is 220-240. That's me though.

Was talking to my friend at Nike about these earlier and for all you non-believers, these are indeed a super limited QS release. Either way, you'll soon realize this when you can't get your hands on a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom