Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

We'll see, these are tricky. 18pairs at the store I'm trying to cop from. I'll get four raffle tickets. The manager said she had two people ask about them. She said a lot of people not feeling them and sleeping. If she doesn't get enough raffles, shes just calling people instantly. This spot is super low key so we'll see. I know I'll win 1 out of 4. Let's get it

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Man......I think I am getting sucked into these. Glad I didn't even bother with the 11's but these seem tempting.

We'll see, these are tricky. 18pairs at the store I'm trying to cop from. I'll get four raffle tickets. The manager said she had two people ask about them. She said a lot of people not feeling them and sleeping. If she doesn't get enough raffles, shes just calling people instantly. This spot is super low key so we'll see. I know I'll win 1 out of 4. Let's get it

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
yea you're going to have an easy cop for sure. Looks the same way for me too.

ost people are gonna be spending money on the yeezys,bred 1s and 3lab5 then the rest may be broke already after the gamma blue 11s. if thunders sat last year and people loved those. these most likely will sit.

I wish I could be so lucky to have to worry about getting my credit out to purchase a Yeezy.

with all the info coming out, i am tempted just to buy to trade. if i fail in trades or make reasonable profit, i can definitely wear these with pride.

Where is the guy who told me this was a massive GR when I told him it was a QS. LOL. I am lucky I won a pair at Champs

Last edited:
thats me and i never said it was a massive gr and i stand firm with what fnl said that they are a gr release.

These are looking pretty nice.
Anyone know if there are gonna be more limited than the taxi 12s?
Also how do 12s fit in relation to retro 4s?
The answer to your question is literally a few posts above you.

Where is the guy who told me this was a massive GR when I told him it was a QS. LOL. I am lucky I won a pair at Champs
thats me and i never said it was a massive gr and i stand firm with what fnl said that they are a gr release.
I believe these are a general release, if anything i'll say limited GR at most. I doubt these are that limited or a true quickstrike. You got NDC with the non-TLO release, finishline, etc. An okay amount of footlockers are releasing but slightly less than the usual for a GR well at least in my area and couple other of stores gave tickets out today around me. I'm assuming GR/Limited GR. 

One footaction near me only got 12 pairs so from that number I would say these are kind of limited. That is qs numbers. Anyone else know how many their local spot got?

I thought the "suede" material  worked nicely on the university blues (both times). One of the most underrated J's ever in my opinion. I don't like the gamma color but I got no problem at all with the black nubuck/durabuck whatever the hell it is...

Back
Top Bottom