Air Jordan 12 – Black – Gamma Blue

Just got my pair in from FNL

i swear the person who packs my order is player hatin

FNL stay trollin me givin me expired winner circles rewards

low and behold my excitement when i open my package to see a mint condition box like straight outta the factory

(they usually send me crunched up boxes with holes)

so im expecting some minty gamma 12s open up the box and unwrap the tissue paper

to see some B-grade joints

marks all over the suede glue stains everywhere and scuffs on the rubber looking like the warehouse worker hooped in em before he packed em up

mean.gif

i know JB quality goin downhill but FNL really gotta always send me the worst pair of the bunch

i aint trippin too much over it just ganna rock em into beaters i guess

also dont know if its just my pair or its supposed to be like this but the "gamma" on my pair is 2 tones/shades

the rubber is like a sky blue and the reptile print area is like a tiffany teal

just got my pair in. Not happy at all about the marks on the suede (pair is from NDC). One shoe has marks on the toebox and box have them running vertically along the ankle
Sounds exactly like mine. From NDC, one mark on the toe box and another mark on the suede vertically along the ankle, kind of looks like someone took the back of a pencil eraser and rubbed it up and down on the material. 

Just got mine in from NDC, been a long wait since the new years delayed shipping. The shoe is dope but the only downfall is the marks I'm seeing on the suede just like some of you have said as well :x .

I also got my ndc pair. Some glue residue that can be cleaned. Scuffs on the suede, nothing big. A mark or two on the rubber. I honestly not mad cause after two or three wears, it woulda eventually had those anyways. Was packed pretty nice by nike tho, big box that was able to fit air bubble pocket protectors all around the shoebox.

Tomorrow is the FNL pair, so we see wich pair imma return/resell and which that imma wear on Sunday.

is there any way to fix the marks on the suede with just cleaning products I have around the house?

There is a suede brush you can use. I used to have one for my timberlands. I might havta dig it up for these.

Just got my pair in from FNL
i swear the person who packs my order is player hatin
FNL stay trollin me givin me expired winner circles rewards

low and behold my excitement when i open my package to see a mint condition box like straight outta the factory
(they usually send me crunched up boxes with holes)
so im expecting some minty gamma 12s open up the box and unwrap the tissue paper
to see some B-grade joints
marks all over the suede glue stains everywhere and scuffs on the rubber looking like the warehouse worker hooped in em before he packed em up
:smh:

i know JB quality goin downhill but FNL really gotta always send me the worst pair of the bunch
i aint trippin too much over it just ganna rock em into beaters i guess

also dont know if its just my pair or its supposed to be like this but the "gamma" on my pair is 2 tones/shades
the rubber is like a sky blue and the reptile print area is like a tiffany teal
the gamma blue tones are different on the upper and mid/outsole for some reason. would've been nice if they were the same but it's not too noticeable. I'm getting my pair tomorrow from fnl. hoping they aren't scuffed up.

the gamma blue tones are different on the upper and mid/outsole for some reason. would've been nice if they were the same but it's not too noticeable. I'm getting my pair tomorrow from fnl. hoping they aren't scuffed up.

Fellas. That is pretty much all shoes that have leather meeting rubber soles. The colors 9.9/10 are never a direct match. Look at any other 12's for example. Taxi black is not identical...close but not identical. Red on any 12's....close but not identical. It is not noticeable unless you are up close and they are in your hands. Same for clothing. That gamma cotton will not be the same as the gamma leather or rubber. Close.......but not exact

I missed out on those fears and I picked up the gamma 12 and in regards to your question I would not take that trade.  I like the fears but those 12's aren't an everyday release colorway.

ahh man are these hideous! 

traded two pairs for two gammas straight up! 
nthat.gif

I missed out on those fears and I picked up the gamma 12 and in regards to your question I would not take that trade.  I like the fears but those 12's aren't an everyday release colorway.
I'm looking at it more from a value perspective. I got 2 pairs of the 12s and was looking to sell one, so I was wondering which pair would have more resell value.

Resell value honestly I don't know to much on that but if you have two pairs of 12's I don't see why you wouldn't do the trade.

Fellas. That is pretty much all shoes that have leather meeting rubber soles. The colors 9.9/10 are never a direct match. Look at any other 12's for example. Taxi black is not identical...close but not identical. Red on any 12's....close but not identical. It is not noticeable unless you are up close and they are in your hands. Same for clothing. That gamma cotton will not be the same as the gamma leather or rubber. Close.......but not exact
very true. fellas and ladies...

yea I had a 13 in cart but didn't pull the trigger, keep a eye on them today they restocked as I was looking

Back
Top Bottom