Style Code: CT8013-005
Release Date: October 17, 2020
Price: $190
1597793240258.png

1597793302528.png

1597793254395.png

1597793270208.png

1597793328981.png

I'll have 2 months to debate about getting these due to a severe lack of purple on the final product.

There should have been purple on the sides and outsole to make these stand out better. They should have been similar to the black/yellow ones that came out recently. These are basically a predominantly black shoe with minimal purple unfortunately.

I wanted to get black with purple shoes to wear with the purple 1996-97 Lakers Kobe Bryant jersey I have since Jordan XII originated during that season too. I'd rather get Jordan or Nike instead of a pair of crappy Adidas Crazy 8 to wear with that.

Why couldn't they put more purple on these?

I really wanted these to have more purple so bad because I was looking for a black shoe with a good amount of purple on them so I could wear them with this Lakers jersey. But they had to disappoint me with the finished product lacking purple.
IMG_4363.JPG

I'll have 2 months to debate about getting these due to a severe lack of purple on the final product.

There should have been purple on the sides and outsole to make these stand out better. They should have been similar to the black/yellow ones that came out recently. These are basically a predominantly black shoe with minimal purple unfortunately.

I wanted to get black with purple shoes to wear with the purple 1996-97 Lakers Kobe Bryant jersey I have since Jordan XII originated during that season too. I'd rather get Jordan or Nike instead of a pair of crappy Adidas Crazy 8 to wear with that.

Why couldn't they put more purple on these?

Don't worry, they will give you what you want after releasing another 20 variations of this first.

:smh:
Utterly and completely disappointed in this Colorway.

We should’ve gotten these!!!
Eat a fat one Gentry!!

82C3CFEB-9DFC-482B-9995-B4889EECAD04.jpeg

Damn right! 👍

They had to be lazy and uninspired and just give us an unsatisfactory finished product.

The coloration ratio on these have too much of a disparity. It's basically 90% black and 10% purple on these.

It would have been nice if they were like 60% black and 40% purple. I think that color ratio would have been acceptable to most people.

Any higher amount of purple on these would have made these shoes more distinct.

The severe lack of purple on these have pretty much deterred me from getting them now. It looks like there will be less demand now based on people being discouraged by that lack of purple on them. They may sit longer perhaps due to that.

But I would reconsider getting these if the Foot Locker Inc. sites have them available and whenever the discount restriction is removed. I think these would be OK for me at a discounted price despite my disappointment in the lack of purple.

Back
Top Bottom