Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Wait so what are these pairs without the graphics... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Pass, the graphic looks like crap
IM thinking they are like those Concords ya boy Jay was selling on SDS
laugh.gif

I absolutely love playoffs and always wanted a pair, the gold accents may have me cop

those official images with the gold "wings" on them, i'm def NOT feeling... :smh:

Last edited:
Wish they didn't have that graphic under the black, but I'll still cop. Wanted 2 pairs at first, but this makes me want just one

I don't even have a paypal lol, if I were to set one up how quickly can I transfer funds from my bank bank to my paypal bank? I'm asking because I'm really trying to get these joints. I like details and these joints kinda stacked with em I mean its a reminiscent colorway tweaked with gold accents, 'wings' detailing on the shoe, dope gold feathered wing graphic on the insoles, outsoles AND on the upper UNDER a coat of black paint. Crazy for $190. Everyone will try

Ehhhh....definite pass for me now. Concept is "cool" i guess but they gonna look way too loud now. Initially, i liked it cause it was the Playoff 12s with gold accents. Now it just looks like some stuff a middle school kid would be rocking. :smh:

Ehhhh....definite pass for me now. Concept is "cool" i guess but they gonna look way too loud now. Initially, i liked it cause it was the Playoff 12s with gold accents. Now it just looks like some stuff a middle school kid would be rocking. :smh:

:lol:

I see what you are saying tho.

So rub the paint off and reveals that?

Possible that dudes didn't know that who have in hand.. [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

They probably reselling so they aren't rubbing to prove they are legit

AYO that lance mountain effect?!?!

Will be attempting and receiving L's this sadderday via the draw

Well hopefully, I can at least enter this drawing. Last raffle I tried the whole half hour to enter and kept getting errors.

Last edited:
The initial Macklemore affiliation is what had me like "Nah, Im good". That and they was basically a rip off of the playoffs only with gold hits.

However with the design that magically appears with friction, Hold on they do What?!?!?,, No seriously they do WHAT!?!?

Oh yea Im definitely taking my shot , be it beyond Chris Kyle range or otherwise, gotta try despite the un-likelihood. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
Even if they rub them they are in a catch 22, because they wouldnt be "DS".... Then if they sell them and a person rub them with baking soda and nothing happens... They are wearing UA tag for life

Back
Top Bottom