Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

So just to be clear, there are NO stores as in NADA, ZIP, ZILCH, NUNCA gettin these Wings 
mean.gif

Kept getting air balled during the OVO draw. So what's the best way to avoid that? Someone mentioned having PayPal as your payment and it being less likely to get air balled

Kept getting air balled during the OVO draw. So what's the best way to avoid that? Someone mentioned having PayPal as your payment and it being less likely to get air balled
Tbh i think that was just a one off case with that shoe. That was the same weekend Snkrs released to android and I think that's what gave it problems. I won the draw on OVOs and paid with paypal. My brother uses paypal as his default with nike and couldn't get through

Last edited:
Tbh i think that was just a one off case with that shoe. That was the same weekend Snkrs released to android and I think that's what gave it problems. I won the draw on OVOs and paid with paypal. My brother uses paypal as his default with nike and couldn't get through
With the new amount of users from android it really bogged down the system. It's hard to say what it will be like but I have a feeling it may crash again.

A question, Are some of you securing these because they're limited or do you actually like the colorway?

A question, Are some of you securing these because they're limited or do you actually like the colorway?

Playoff 12's are my fav and I find the gold to be dope. Being limited is just a bonus, I'd cop if there was 1mil made regardless.

Last edited:
The only 12's I've been really been a fan of are the Taxis and the Playoffs, but I've yet to own a pair of the Playoffs. Being a Jordan fan my entire life, despite the time he beat my beloved hometown Supersonics in the Finals, it's also cool for me to own pairs that pay homage to classic instances in both his on and off court career. But classic or not, if I hate the shoe and wouldn't wear it, I wouldn't buy it, so I definitely feel the shoe.

I can understand your love for the original colorway. Though, why would it be a bonus because they're limited?

Part of the thrill for any collection hobby is attaining limited pieces. Sneakers are no exception.

Anyone that denies this to avoid being hypebeast is just lying to themselves

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom