Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

A question, Are some of you securing these because they're limited or do you actually like the colorway?
Being into video games also, it's also like getting collector editions of games. I've bought my fair share of those, and it's awesome to have them in my opinion.

Being into video games also, it's also like getting collector editions of games. I've bought my fair share of those, and it's awesome to have them in my opinion.
I sometimes get the collector editions too but ever since the companies started producing the Ultimate editions with all the content I don't purchase them as much.

Wings are only dropping on SNKRS..... lol that's a million people trying to get a pair... automatic L

A question, Are some of you securing these because they're limited or do you actually like the colorway?
I love the colorway yes very similar to playoffs I never got a chance to obtain a pair. My number one 12 colorway So im in. And if they release playoffs will also buy them to. Now I will pass on the french blues, Flu games,majority of them. the grey univ. Blue is on radar but will have to see more pics, vids. So still on the fence. Plain and simple for me I buy what I like and I know I will wear.

Make sure you create a Nike+ account (same log in info as your Nike account), make sure your name, billing, shipping, and credit card info are all correct and current, follow Jordan on the app or on the SNKRS desktop, have multiple devices up, wait for them to go live, and hope for the best.
I am betting Nike is going to put a half hour window to enter 
mean.gif
I'm confused over the draw vs. release now. Is this the same as how the FTB Kobes are being released? Enter the draw and cross your fingers to see if you get picked? What does the time window matter? I thought these draw release shoes were you enter during the time window and if you win, you win. Thats it, they come to your door. Reps as thanks

I love the colorway yes very similar to playoffs I never got a chance to obtain a pair. My number one 12 colorway So im in. And if they release playoffs will also buy them to. Now I will pass on the french blues, Flu games,majority of them. the grey univ. Blue is on radar but will have to see more pics, vids. So still on the fence. Plain and simple for me I buy what I like and I know I will wear.
I like that answer, respect. Also I believe they will release soon and then you'll be able to secure them my friend.

so the wings on the black uppers come and go if you rub them?
I am betting Nike is going to put a half hour window to enter 
mean.gif
Why do guys need so long?  Even if you do multiple devices it only takes a few clicks to enter? Unless you're at work or driving or something?

Last edited:
Part of the thrill for any collection hobby is attaining limited pieces. Sneakers are no exception.

Anyone that denies this to avoid being hypebeast is just lying to themselves
I really don't care that much about the limited release, I care about the ones Jordan wore and made famous because of his feats. 

did not pay attention close enough and now i see they have gold printing on the uppers, thought the uppers on both shoes were black :stoneface:

they upper are black. its when its rubbed or agitated it has the print.

dope concept still need them :smokin

‘Wings’ brings this to life as the black upper reveals gold wings after being wiped, agitated, and rubbed on its natural surface.

I wasn't aware of the whole "wings under the black" thing. I wonder if it's like the Lance Mountain Jordan 1 SB's. Like does it rub off easy or what. Interesting.

it makes these even better to me now that they have the wings that appear after the paint on the upper rubs off.

super dope concept, just hope that the paint rubs off easier than on the Lance Mountain Jordan 1s.

i will definitely be trying for a pair of these, but will most likely take the L. If resale isn't too crazy, i might cop these for resale

Why do guys need so long?  Even if you do multiple devices it only takes a few clicks to enter? Unless you're at work or driving or something?

Some people couldn't even enter the raffle last time (myself included), it just gave errors for the entire 30 mins.

Wait so what are these pairs without the graphics... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Pass, the graphic looks like crap

Some people couldn't even enter the raffle last time (myself included), it just gave errors for the entire 30 mins.
Happen to with the OVOs, a complete waste of time, they owe us one

Happen to with the OVOs, a complete waste of time, they owe us one
same, it was impossible for me to even enter the draw for the black OVOs. It gave me constant errors for 30 mins. We need at least an hour for this release

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom