Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Second this. Proof or void

They only way possible is what AdrenalineRush said. I told NT years ago I seen retail store mgrs mix in fakes with authentics so they could keep the real pair while not messing up their inventory. It is possible to do. Especially now since ua's have same style number, upc etc. But, no way a pair of wing 12's numbered are stocked fsr at any outlet. I can't even see this as B grades

I dont know about this first thing about retail stores mixing in fakes. That sounds a bit crazy and if you're shopping at places like that I probably would stop. LOL it's alot simpler than that. There is no proof needed bro. I use to work for the Nike Clearance Store for two years. The Clearance Store probably gets just as many crazy releases as the outlet. You'll never see all the crazy stuff that has come through "on purpose" or "by mistake" due to the simple fact of shady managers or legit come-ups by the store associates. There's a store I know that has gotten in Pantones recently. WIll the public see them? Definitely not. What typically happens in some cases is that the product is returned (sometimes from regular customers) through Nike.com orders. And rather than being allocated to an online "restock", they just send it to a clearance/outlet store. It may come within a few months, or maybe a year out from the release. They use to be called "BRD" or "Blue Ribbon District" items, and these items would be 59.99 with the store discount on top (making it 45 even). They cut back on the BRD prices because they were losing money, but all these high-profile items still get shipped to clearance stores frequently.

laugh.gif
@ ppl not believing these hit outlets. newbz
tongue.gif

They didn't hit the outlets lol he was trolling. Scroll up and look at the two pics in my post, he deleted his original tweet also.

He did a good job at trolling look at the outlet stickers on the box

Last edited:
Why would anyone return a pair of Wings?
It's not always returns. Sometimes its just misallocated stock. All kinds of things. Somebody might not have the money to wait and sell them. Impulse buys. Might not want the shoe. All of the various reasons that people make returns all the time. Everybody doesn't care to go through the hassle of selling shoes. Believe me even if y'all say this one is fake, believe me, stuff like this comes through the Clearance/Outlet all the time. You just would never get hands on it unless you work there/or are in management. LOL the giveaway itself shoes you how "rare" some of these shoes, when you've got an unboxed pair of Pantones sitting there for free for some 55 year-old employee to cop.

I thought that these only released on Nike.com, so how would it be possible to even hit an outlet? I mean seriously think about it. How? These were released in a limited number only on Nike.com.

I thought that these only released on Nike.com, so how would it be possible to even hit an outlet? I mean seriously think about it. How? These were released in a limited number only on Nike.com.

Same thing I was thinking

Same thing I was thinking
Once again... it doesn't matter whether it's Nike draw... or how rare. If it's a Nike Product it's a possibility it will end up in the Clearance. The full boxed Blue Don Cs went to the Nashville Outlet store maybe a year or two ago. My partner tried his hardest to cop them. My friend found a pair of Doernbecher 6s for free in her Christmas Nike giveaway. Smh if only you knew. I've bought the Championship Lebron lows and multiple pair of Fear Retro 5s B-Grade. It's limitless to the things that you may see come in to these stores. The only thing you'll never see is Yeezys. An old employee even told me of ONE pair of Ray Allens coming through back in the day.

Once again... it doesn't matter whether it's Nike draw... or how rare. If it's a Nike Product it's a possibility it will end up in the Clearance. The full boxed Blue Don Cs went to the Nashville Outlet store maybe a year or two ago. My partner tried his hardest to cop them. My friend found a pair of Doernbecher 6s for free in her Christmas Nike giveaway. Smh if only you knew. I've bought the Championship Lebron lows and multiple pair of Fear Retro 5s B-Grade. It's limitless to the things that you may see come in to these stores. The only thing you'll never see is Yeezys. An old employee even told me of ONE pair of Ray Allens coming through back in the day.

Difference is the shoes you named were sold at Nike stores and other Jordan brand accounts. The wings were only sold on Nike.Com so there's no way they could hit a outlet. That's common sense.

Difference is the shoes you named were sold at Nike stores and other Jordan brand accounts. The wings were only sold on Nike.Com so there's no way they could hit a outlet. That's common sense.
it's like you missed the entire point of everything I said. Nike.com/"Nike.com only" products can hit the store as well. A lot of the crazy products that actually come to the store are reallocated returns/miscellaneous pairs from Nike.com stock. So how can you say there is no way they would come through LOL. There's not really any restriction on what can come to the stores (minus coveted products like Yeezys, Mags) and even those sometimes are allocated to special stores that only certain individuals can purchase from. Managers do have the choice of sending product back as well. I'm not trying to be an a-hole, but I worked at Nike in Memphis the distribution center.., don't know if you worked at Nike but I understand exactly how the system works. Wings can definitely come through.

it's like you missed the entire point of everything I said. Nike.com/"Nike.com only" products can hit the store as well. A lot of the crazy products that actually come to the store are reallocated returns/miscellaneous pairs from Nike.com stock. So how can you say there is no way they would come through LOL. There's not really any restriction on what can come to the stores (minus coveted products like Yeezys, Mags) and even those sometimes are allocated to special stores that only certain individuals can purchase from. Managers do have the choice of sending product back as well. I'm not trying to be an a-hole, but I worked at Nike in Memphis the distribution center.., don't know if you worked at Nike but I understand exactly how the system works. Wings can definitely come through.

I think it is possible......just rare. And def not a full size run on such. But, anything is possible. I just need to see more claims popping up to believe such.

I'm calling bs
That's just me
Or maybe I'm just jealous every time I go to an outlet they ain't got poop lol

Very possible. Definitely would not see a full size run unless they were complete B-grades and even then it would be limited. One time we had a full size run of B-Grade kids Concords. Most were done, but there were actually a lot that could be salvaged.

Was thinking of selling my pair finally, but ebay is FLOODED with fakes selling for $400-500. I know if I list them for just below what Flight Club has them for ($800), they'll never sell. Tempted to send them to FC, but I'll feel like a schmuck for waiting til after the price dropped from over $1k last summer. What would you guys do, sell now or wait?

(And believe me, if I was flush I'd just keep & wear 'em, 'cuz I LOVE this pair).

Was thinking of selling my pair finally, but ebay is FLOODED with fakes selling for $400-500. I know if I list them for just below what Flight Club has them for ($800), they'll never sell. Tempted to send them to FC, but I'll feel like a schmuck for waiting til after the price dropped from over $1k last summer. What would you guys do, sell now or wait?

(And believe me, if I was flush I'd just keep & wear 'em, 'cuz I LOVE this pair).

Sold my pair for 575 on stockX

Hard to predict if this will go up much more or not. I wore mines a few times and I like it. I'd say sell now. I honestly don't think it will go up much more, but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom