Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

At least u kind of sort of won. I have not even won one raffle yet. At least with the old way of bots i felt like i might have a shot. All i get now a days is NOT SELECTED

At least u kind of sort of won. I have not even won one raffle yet. At least with the old way of bots i felt like i might have a shot. All i get now a days is NOT SELECTED
Kinda sorta won? That is an even big L then not winning at all

Kinda sorta won? That is an even big L then not winning at all
I have to agree - would MUCH rather have lost right off the bat.  At least then I know that if you win you really win.  Now, even if I win a raffle I discount it as being a 50/50 shot I actually get it - it's like having to go through two raffles.

Paid for two day air.  Still preparing to ship.  Got email with updated shipping date of 4/13 or earlier.  Talked to rep and got free shipping and 10% off code at end of conversation.

I've had NT account for quite sometime and never used it and forgot the login info. So I've created a new account. Anyway, my order has not been cancelled. However, my order still states preparing to ship. Nike keeps telling me that my package has been delayed until the 13th or whatever and that I am still good to get my sneakers. My wife gets home today and sees a UPS tag on the door. I've been reading the thread for a few days and never thought to track by reference. So, I tracked by reference using my order number and it says that it is indeed the package that has shipped today. I live in an apt for now, so I have to wait to retrieve the package from my office tomorrow morning. Just a bit of info. Hope this helps.

It was stated some pages back that they werent, that would be a pair i would wanna get my hands on, the unnumbered
The number patch is only stitched on, im sure you could cut the the thread and it look like it was never on there.

The number patch is only stitched on, im sure you could cut the the thread and it look like it was never on there.
Even though that's a true statement my pride, integrity and knowledge would never allow me to either fool myself or someone else into believing they were a PE or F&F pair. That's way too laughable

Good question. I see many getting updates and nobody getting cancelled. good to see
I'm not sure if it will be anything like the masters but my initial ship date ended up getting pushed to the next week which ended up ultimately getting cancelled. They did release the fb's the same day so they might be heavy loaded but no one will truly know until they get that box

Even though that's a true statement my pride, integrity and knowledge would never allow me to either fool myself or someone else into believing they were a PE or F&F pair. That's way too laughable

You sir get my salute for that statement need more people like you fam respect [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

I see a sz 12 on ebay w/ #4,278, so it doesn't appear that # ranges are size-specific.

Can't wait to see what # I get. I lowkey feel like a fool for typing that, tho, lol.

I only entered once and got a pair. I'm 1/2 on SNKRS draws.

Debating whether to sell soon or wait a few years and play the long game.

Last edited:
NPH-dissapoint.gif

what was the reasoning behind why
Same ol BS.  'our order system and warehouse inventory system are separate so we took too many winners/orders and therefore we don't have any inventory'  Makes no sense in a raffle
i would have said ok but there are supposed to be 12000 pairs only, so u pick 12000 winners and your inventory should be 12000 so then no cancellations right? and see what they say
laugh.gif

My coworker just purchased a resell pair for 875...still feels steep, but prices starting to dip from sadderday.

Back
Top Bottom