AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Once, vs the Nets with the black pinstripes.

1684546465497.jpeg
Thats it :wow: Can anyone do a Flu game black uni photoshop?

Caught a glimpse of the Taxi’s with the red uni’s in arguably the best Jordan sneaker commercial of all time…

The Nike machine really turned him into a God. The marketing worked so well that to this day people still view him as the goat even though King James surpassed him after the ring in Cleveland. Not mad at it, just giving Nike's marketing department their props.

Last edited:
Everyone looks good in highlights brother. That's literally the purpose of an highlight reel, to show your best moments. Jordan is of course one of the greatest but he's a a tier or two below King James imo. Couldn't win without Pippen
Pippen could not win without him. Lebron could not win without help as well. We all know the story. All Im saying is the "greatest player ever" quote was put on the 11 and 12. And all he did was prove it. He didnt just say it.
That chip in 2016 was every bit of impressive, but I would take what MJ did between 96 to 98 over all of Lebrons titles.
For the record, I think Lebron is absolutely awesome. But he is not Mike.
Yes everyone I know, I took the bait. lol.

Pippen could not win without him. Lebron could not win without help as well. We all know the story. All Im saying is the "greatest player ever" quote was put on the 11 and 12. And all he did was prove it. He didnt just say it.
That chip in 2016 was every bit of impressive, but I would take what MJ did between 96 to 98 over all of Lebrons titles.
For the record, I think Lebron is absolutely awesome. But he is not Mike.
Yes everyone I know, I took the bait. lol.
Everyone needs help, that's a given but LeBron has led 3 completely different cores to rings as the man. MJ didn't do anything before or after Pippen as far a rings go. MJ had to wait until the old guard fell off meanwhile LeBron has beaten 3 different generations of stars in the finals. He's excelled regardless of who his comp was. MJ was great but he isn't LeBron

I can’t even tell if you’re serious 😅

Mike couldn’t win without PIP? Well Lebron couldn’t win without Wade/Kyrie/AD if that’s how you want to look at it 🤷🏾‍♂️
LeBron won 2 without Wade, 3 without Kyrie, and 3 without AD. He also made the finals without all those guys as well.

Everyone needs help, that's a given but LeBron has led 3 completely different cores to rings as the man. MJ didn't do anything before or after Pippen as far a rings go. MJ had to wait until the old guard fell off meanwhile LeBron has beaten 3 different generations of stars in the finals. He's excelled regardless of who his comp was. MJ was great but he isn't LeBron
So thats Mikes fault for not jumping to other teams to win a ring?

Everyone looks good in highlights brother. That's literally the purpose of an highlight reel, to show your best moments. Jordan is of course one of the greatest but he's a a tier or two below King James imo. Couldn't win without Pippen
Nope. This video objectively ends the GOAT debate for all eternity:

If you are team Lebron there is absolutely no coming back from this, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom