AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Bron is 4-6 how the **** is he superior. :lol:

Also needed a super team for 2 of his rings, and his mickey mouse ring. He got one legit one when he came back from 3-1. Mike had 2 seperate 3 peats. :lol:
Is Trent Dilfer better than Jim Kelly because he has a better Superbowl record? See how stupid that argument is? That's the only retort that Jordan stans have. Let's disregard the fact that LeBron had more finals appearances in less time against way better comp... Let's also ignore that Bron has more points, rebounds, and assists. Let's also ignore that Bron won finals MVPs with 3 different franchises... I'll let you Jordan stans have it. Nike got y'all brainwashed and that's fine. Facts be damned, Jordan will always be your goat.

Is Trent Dilfer better than Jim Kelly because he has a better Superbowl record? See how stupid that argument is? That's the only retort that Jordan stans have. Let's disregard the fact that LeBron had more finals appearances in less time against way better comp... Let's also ignore that Bron has more points, rebounds, and assists. Let's also ignore that Bron won finals MVPs with 3 different franchises... I'll let you Jordan stans have it. Nike got y'all brainwashed and that's fine. Facts be damned, Jordan will always be your goat.

Bron can have the stats. Fact is, he lost 6 finals. Dont matter if he got more finals appearances. Who the **** cares about appearances? Winning is the only thing that matters when youre in the finals, and Bron lost 6 of them. Jordan hasnt lost any, and he 3 peated twice, not like he won one here, won 2 there, etc. Winning with the same franchise > bouncing around looking to see wheres your best chance.

Bron may be the best NBA player ever, but Jordan is the greatest.

Hate to break it to ya, but it’s FAR from the only retort we have. Did you watch the video I posted on the previous page? I suggest you do. It breaks down flawlessly why Jordan is OBJECTIVELY a better player than Lebron.

I DARE YOU TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN FULL AND TRY TO RETORT IT. I’ll wish you luck, cause you’re gonna need it, lol.

I advise team Jordan to watch it too, as it will only be easier to shut Lebron Stans down whenever the debate comes up 🙂

Last edited:
Bron can have the stats. Fact is, he lost 6 finals. Dont matter if he got more finals appearances. Who the **** cares about appearances? Winning is the only thing that matters when youre in the finals, and Bron lost 6 of them. Jordan hasnt lost any, and he 3 peated twice, not like he won one here, won 2 there, etc. Winning with the same franchise > bouncing around looking to see wheres your best chance.

Kobe, Magic, Steph, Pippen, Bird, Duncan, Russell etc are better than Bron because they have better finals records?

Edit: Scratch Bird.

Nah he ain’t better than Jordan either. If you could have you choice on either to take the game winning shot with 1 second left you are picking Jordan, if you want to win.

Hate to break it to ya, but it’s FAR from the only retort we have. Did you watch the video I posted on the previous page? I suggest you do. It breaks down flawlessly why Jordan is OBJECTIVELY a better player than Lebron.

I DARE YOU TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN FULL AND TRY TO RETORT IT. I’ll wish you luck, cause you’re gonna need it, lol.

I advise team Jordan to watch it too, as it will only be easier to shut Lebron Stans down whenever the debate comes up 🙂
We all possess the ability of discernment. I don't need a YouTube video to tell me what my eyes showed me long ago.

I'll give you this. Jordan has the best shoe lineup of all time. Lebron's shoes are weak for the most part
Enough. Watch the video in full and take it in, then try to “school us” on how Lebron is better with a straight face. I really want to see you, or any other Bron fan, retort this video point by point.

The rings, scoring titles, regular season MVPs, finals MVPs, defensive player of the year, and arguably the best defensive player on the court at any given time.

Let the debate begin baby.

Back
Top Bottom