AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I stopped trying to figure it out and just simply decided to enjoy the shoe I like.. Or else your just gonna stay pissed.

I agree with this completely, but anymore for me it depends on the model. I will buy these however they come out because I have wanted a pair since '96/'97 and never got them. It's now or never, and I have wanted this colorway XII in my possession for so long. Other shoes, even ones that are some of my favorites, if they jack up the retro to the point where they don't give me the feeling I had originally and want again now, I've learned I have zero trouble passing on them and never looking back. For example, the most recent black/metallic Vs. Had the OGs. Had a previous retro. The latest ones, I could've bought at retail in a Footlocker and just couldn't do it. Mostly it was the tongue. Something overall about that retro was off just enough to keep my credit card in my wallet. Haven't ever regretted it.

Last edited:
Unpopular opinion, but Jordan in 97 was prob the best Jordan in the 96-98 run.
You’re referring to his actual play on the court? If so, for some reason I’ve always preferred Jordan in 98 for some odd reason. True his numbers were down, however, the fact Scottie missed most of the season he helped carry the Bulls to the best record in the East before Pip returned.

I don’t know why you think this would be an unpopular opinion. That season, he had another year to get his basketball body back and drop more weight, which is why he was more spry and didn’t have any knee issues. 98 Jordan was a year older and had to carry an extra load with Scottie out.

I think people automatically label 96 as his best because of the 72-10 record.

Not to mention, it’s the only year between the 3 where he didn’t win MVP in the season and irrelevant all star game.
He should have won both honestly. I'm mean the man got the first triple double ever in an all star game he could have easily scored so many more points in. And 69 wins, how does that get overlooked? Def should have got MVP no question.

I think people automatically label 96 as his best because of the 72-10 record.

Not to mention, it’s the only year between the 3 where he didn’t win MVP in the season and irrelevant all star game.

The only other year I ever go back and forth on is ‘92 Mike. Still had mad athleticism along with his evolved post and jumper game. What he did to Clyde just to make a point in game 1 was dry-ice cold 🤣

IMG_0858.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom