AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

1697148486379.png

Remember when pickups posts were banned on NT? I wonder why they weren't allowed...
Was that more than a decade ago? Because they been doing the SNKRS “Got ‘Em” posts since SNKRS started

Was that more than a decade ago? Because they been doing the SNKRS “Got ‘Em” posts since SNKRS started
To be honest, I didn't pay attention to when they stopped enforcing it. It was more of a commentary about how they just add pointless clutter and don't do anything to advance the thread .

Don't get me wrong, I'm genuinely happy for everyone to get what they want. I just don't understand the need to post "hey strangers, I just wanted to let you all know that I bought something!"

Who was that mod back in 2003-10 era that had that female as profile pic and dudes was hitting on him?

Bro.. not feeling the new Avatar.. Loved your old one.

I wish you the best of luck in that size my bro.​

Sorry, but I was at work. I only changed my avatar for the month of October. I'll be changing it back in November, or it'll be something better. Stay tuned. Also, I hope you hit too, G.

:emoji_100:
We in there!

IMG_9952.png

M marztharealist , I hope I didn’t get your 12.5 🤞🏾

You probably did man. I was sitting in line for over 6 minutes. Going back in forth to the line and pending screen. All for it to finally say that 12.5s were sold out. I tried again with a size 13, and got through ASAP! It was literally like a 5 second wait, if that.
Missed on my 12.5 so went up to a 13. I’ll see how they fit and may have to try again on RD for the 12.5

missed my sz 13 because 12.5's are going for 13s now :lol:

IMG_4205.png

I had to do to the same seandon23 seandon23 , I really wanted my true size 12.5, but my brillant oranges 12s are a size 13, so F it.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Also, sorry g-time g-time . You know how it is. A 12.5 is literally the HARDEST size to hit on. They're always gone in seconds. You'll hit on release day. Don't even stress it.

Also, this is the FIRST shock drop I've ever hit on. Congrats to ALL who were able to hit.

😎👊✊✌️💯

Back
Top Bottom