AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Right but they have low key been doing it with other models ie the 4 the 5 was tweaked 3s etc
They sure have. Certain 4s look better, and 3s as well. This release, like the playoff was the PERFECT time to retool the shape. But they did not. Why? There is no pattern to understand from NIKE/JB. I stopped trying to figure it out and just simply decided to enjoy the shoe I like.. Or else your just gonna stay pissed.

Yes, but generally it’s close to a month before release but there has been some exceptions like the Playoff 8's and the Unc Toe 1's.
Nike’s supply chain has sucked for months. Pretty obvious they haven’t had shoes in hand to sell for shock drops until 2 weeks out. Took a week off from almost everything in SNKRS in August to catch up IMO. Are they dropping these a day before they want to move all those 8’s? Not a chance

Jordan brand must be keeping these tucked I haven’t seen not one early pair on IG, YouTube etc. 🤔 You see a lot of gratitude 11s & satin bred 1s some people had playoff 8s in hand 4 months ago, reimagined 3s was the same way also.
Well there’s that NTer who spams the **** out of every thread with IG posts. I’m sure his goofy *** will post something soon if not already

IMG_1363.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom