AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I'm just gon say it....maaan **** Michael Jordan and his bum *** overpriced sneakers....

IMG_4510.jpeg

Shade of red looks great. Wish they would have done a remold for these like they did the Playoffs 13 but that’s too much to ask it seems. Definitely in though this is my favorite 12.

it's more so the "look of the shoe" rather than the price fr fr...for 210 I feel like I'm not really getting my money's worth....these look like 09's with a slightly different shade of red

Hasn’t most OG colorways and big drops this year been $210 though? I feel like this really shouldn’t be a surprise.
I think they have been 200 dollars. I really dont know. The only pairs I have purchased this year are the Card 7 , Chi 2 and the WC 3. But again, 10 bucks? Are we really going crazy on that? I agree with the principle of it, but they dont care. Because it will sell regardless. $$$ is all its about. And we still buy.

Part of this is deceptive. The og pair is lit from the left, there’s no laces so the shoe appears wider overall.

I’m not saying the shape is right but the shape isn’t as bad as that factory laced image suggests. The way they factory laced the last couple pairs of 12’s was terrible for me and had to shoe tree them laceless a couple days for the tongue to sit right.

If these are terrible as people are now piling on, so is every other 12 of the past few years. And they’re still plenty wearable for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom