AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

This is how you know they can’t get this shoe right

My man’s size 14 here
IMG_1334.jpeg

OG size 16
IMG_1333.jpeg

The mudguard on these new pairs is on mdma

The 14 looks like a 19. The 16 looks like a 10.5

Which is correct? One from Snks app and one from Footlocker.

Attachments

• 20231102_162203.jpg
    20231102_162203.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 192
Lol now whats next? we gonna have the mudgaurd police?.you guys hilarious 😄
Well, technically the og had a relatively high mud guard, just as the og 11 had a higher patent leather cut compared to 11 retros before 2016. Ofc, there is always variation, but that’s how they were generally speaking. These white/red 12’s seem to have a mudguard that is closer in height and curve to the og, though they aren’t perfect.

My man’s size 14 here
IMG_1334.jpeg

OG size 16
IMG_1333.jpeg

What exactly are you trying to point out here because I’m not seeing it? No sarcasm.

Just my personal opinion, had OGs as a kid so the memories I’m drawing from could be wrong as well as not being the same experience as someone with an adult size from back then. But the only real difference I’ve noticed is that the leather isn’t as soft as OG. It’s tumbled like the original though. As far as color, shape, etc I don’t expect a 1:1 retro but I feel like this is as close as it’ll get.

Super satisfied with my pair.

What exactly are you trying to point out here because I’m not seeing it? No sarcasm.

Just my personal opinion, had OGs as a kid so the memories I’m drawing from could be wrong as well as not being the same experience as someone with an adult size from back then. But the only real difference I’ve noticed is that the leather isn’t as soft as OG. It’s tumbled like the original though. As far as color, shape, etc I don’t expect a 1:1 retro but I feel like this is as close as it’ll get.

Super satisfied with my pair.

If you can’t see it from the numerous pics posted then you aren’t going to. And that’s fine.

Can you see this? Because difference in shape is just as vast between the 2. They knew the 11 wasn’t right and they fixed it. They should eventually follow suit with the 12

IMG_1337.jpeg

IMG_1338.jpeg

I do understand that to a lot of people on here the 2 images above look exactly identical lol

IMG_0185.jpeg
IMG_0184.jpeg

1997 top
2023 bottom

Are these perfect? Absolutely not. Zero retros in history are perfect copies of originals, but they did make some critical changes to the mudguard and overall shape as compared to most other recent retro 12s.

I’m okay with mudguard height on the remaster, my concern lies in the vamp being too blown out and wide compared to the original run.

Possible stupid question: Are OG 12s wearable today?

Just a re-glue and they're good or do they usually crumble? Just curious

Possible stupid question: Are OG 12s wearable today?

Just a re-glue and they're good or do they usually crumble? Just curious
from what I remember they all need a re-glue at this point

2009's are already getting shaky at this point, double-so for OG's

Last edited:
I have a 10.5 my brother doesn’t want and a 12 I’m letting go need a 12.5 anyone interested

My man’s size 14 here
IMG_1334.jpeg

OG size 16
IMG_1333.jpeg

If you really look at it, these are 2 totally different shoes and not just the mudguard. The 👹 is in the details. The OGs are perfect.

My man’s size 14 here
IMG_1334.jpeg

OG size 16
IMG_1333.jpeg

One thing that I noticed on these is that size 12+ will look further from the OG than 11 and below. That sucks too because I wear a 12...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom