AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

He also clearly slips on his own. He turns and basically starts a full sprint to get ahead of the drive. And got crossed like dummy

IMG_1422.gif

IMG_1423.gif

I’ve been wearing the Cherry XIIs lately, and they’ve quickly become my favorite shoes. As I was putting them on today i couldn’t help but think: Why would anyone prefer the 38s over the XII retros for basketball? The XIIs have much better materials and comfort. The 38s feel so cheap. Anyone else think the same?

I’ve been wearing the Cherry XIIs lately, and they’ve quickly become my favorite shoes. As I was putting them on today i couldn’t help but think: Why would anyone prefer the 38s over the XII retros for basketball? The XIIs have much better materials and comfort. The 38s feel so cheap. Anyone else think the same?
blame it on the skinny jean , short shorts , pink shoes wearing generation of today, who prefer to be light on they toes

so Unfortunately shoepalace was very unprofessional.

i ordered a 10.5 tuesday. i emailed them today . they finally say my order is cancelled.

so once again does anyone know where i can order a 10.5 for retail?

dicks is also sold out now

I have a pair I’m planning on returning because I wound up with four pair. They are yours for retail plus shipping if you want them. Size 10.5

Who got the highlights for the 'best' MJ season.. we need a 92 V 97 or something ... wondering if this dude on YT who does crazy vivd MJ stats has anything on wax :lol:

2nd 3peat is way better Jordan and teams. It’s all refined. The triangle is refined. The role players are better fits. MJ is precise with everything and knows what he wants to do. More moments of toying with opponents vs attacking them with brute strength.

88-90 MJ may have been the most explosive and aggressive version of him but everything gets smarter from there.

Back
Top Bottom