AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

The best version of Jordan was the version that Starks dunked on

That brought out the best in MJ
1699621718176.gif

Nah, 97

Mentally, he was hands and feet above the rest.

Even above the cats you mentioned.
It's a great point. I love this conversation though because it's almost impossible to pick peak MJ -- just like his shoes :lol:

I was always partial to what he was doing his 1988 season, I mean he was toying with the league even though Bulls weren't quite there yet.

35 PPG, MVP, DPOY, led the league in steals, .535 FG%. Dropped 35 a night while MAKING 7 THREES IN THE ENTIRE SEASON.

1992-1993 Mike was amazing. Mind you he was coming off the Olympics but deep down inside he was over it lol. At one point he was third in the league behind Karl Malone and Dominique Wilkins in scoring but he turned it on in December and January.

But 1997-1998 Mike was just the apex. On and off court.

1992-1993 Mike was amazing. Mind you he was coming off the Olympics but deep down inside he was over it lol. At one point he was third in the league behind Karl Malone and Dominique Wilkins in scoring but he turned it on in December and January.

But 1997-1998 Mike was just the apex. On and off court.

Stats wise 1988 MJ is the greatest the NBA has or ever will see. But in terms of skill, it’s gotta be 93’ or 97’ MJ. 96’ MJ is up there too cause he needed to prove a point after the loss to Orlando, and he did it in spades.

so Unfortunately shoepalace was very unprofessional.

i ordered a 10.5 tuesday. i emailed them today . they finally say my order is cancelled.

so once again does anyone know where i can order a 10.5 for retail?

dicks is also sold out now

No ref is going to call that there late in the game. Especially not in a game like that.

Yeah he pushed off.

Back
Top Bottom