AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

How's the sizing on these? TTS or a bit big? Last pair of 12's I had was the 2016 Flu Games. I wear 9.5 on basically everything but do remember them running a bit big and prob should've bought a size 9. Prob why I sold them later.

Depends on your foot. I went to my true size and they were a bit long. Going down 1/2 might be too narrow for casual wear though.

How's the sizing on these? TTS or a bit big? Last pair of 12's I had was the 2016 Flu Games. I wear 9.5 on basically everything but do remember them running a bit big and prob should've bought a size 9. Prob why I sold them later.

I went down .5 like I always do in 12s and they fit fine walking around the house for a few mins. I did get playoff 12s in both 10 and 10.5 and the 10.5 didnt seem as big as my other 12s that are 10.5... but I still wear my 10s

I remember hating the box size difference between 10-10.5... but it looks like they finally fixed that issue.

i ended up returning one pair - QC consistency is still an issue with Jordan Brand/ Nike. I 've already sent my pair back in to hibbett so i dont have pictures, but one of the pairs the inner side of of the shoe, the white leather section where the lace loops go have a thinner width extending to the red panel compared to other pairs i have.

Not sure if others have done similar comparisons and notices inconsistencies.

i ended up returning one pair - QC consistency is still an issue with Jordan Brand/ Nike. I 've already sent my pair back in to hibbett so i dont have pictures, but one of the pairs the inner side of of the shoe, the white leather section where the lace loops go have a thinner width extending to the red panel compared to other pairs i have.

Not sure if others have done similar comparisons and notices inconsistencies.

Yea it was all over the place. I had four pair. I kept a SNKRS left shoe and a dsg right shoe and returned both pairs from dsg. Two weeks later my apb pair shows up and I googled if apb were legit lol. I regret not taking pics, but I went straight to Nike factory and returned that pair and there went my double up.

Thankfully, there was plenty to go around, so I’ll snag another pair after Christmas.

I'm hyped on these.

These take me back to a time of watching the greatest to ever do it.

No micrometer needed.

IMG_20231122_092645630.jpg

I didn't double up but I did stumble upon a vintage, Pro Player 1997 Bulls Championship tee on eBay and thought it would go well with these. I'm not one to do matchy matchy fits but I feel like you can't go wrong with a vintage MJ/Bulls tee from time to time. I'll take photos of the shirt alongside the shoes when it arrives in the mail in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom