AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOH in Raleigh is not doing a midnight release. It could be a lie though. Was told twice that their opening at 8:00am. Also X-Factor auditions are being held the same morning as the release. Should be more crowded then usual. FML

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Obviously I reserve the damn pair because I want to buy them. Id rather not drive to LA to get them, but it is what it is

Wait, but you RVSP'd them knowing that you had to go pick them up in L.A.    
That's like wanting to go to college in NY and applying there, but not wanting to fly or drive there when you get accepted 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HookemHorns

I know this off topic but need help finding the thread that has list of online shoe stores

Here

When are the euro sites throwing these up? I've been expecting it to be available by now.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Obviously I reserve the damn pair because I want to buy them. Id rather not drive to LA to get them, but it is what it is

That's like wanting to go to college in NY and applying there, but not wanting to fly or drive there when you get accepted 
laugh.gif

tumblr_m28r203n6I1r3tjwm.gif

Originally Posted by mushka81

HOH in Raleigh is not doing a midnight release. It could be a lie though. Was told twice that their opening at 8:00am. Also X-Factor auditions are being held the same morning as the release. Should be more crowded then usual. FML

Off topic, but everytime you post Mushka81, I end up staring at your avatar. Lol

Originally Posted by just blaze

Off topic, but everytime you post Mushka81, I end up staring at your avatar. Lol

It's all good bro. I'm a sucker for female volleyball players.
8e226f4685f1953d8463507be780eaeba8ac003b_r.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

so we're comparing college to sneakers now. 

Well since it's a General Release you don't neccesarly have to go to that HOH you can go to any footlocker, finishline, etc...
If you must go to a HoH, I'll be at the one in charlotte. Walking out with two pair. (i hope)

i guess the champs by me is giving out tickets at 10 tonight. the tickets are to secure your spot in line for the morning release.
lets see how this goes.

I got no patience. And I hate waiting.

But seriously, I just dont want to miss out and have to fight with NDC.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Well since it's a General Release you don't neccesarly have to go to that HOH you can go to any footlocker, finishline, etc...
If you must go to a HoH, I'll be at the one in charlotte. Walking out with two pair. (i hope)
Thanks, I know. Is the HoH in Charlotte doing a midnight release? 

I just tried them on and I'd recommend going down a half at least. They fit like the 4..this is coming from someone that doesn't like excess space in the shoe and wears them without tying the laces

maaan, for a guaranteed pair id drive like 2 hours! just make a day out of it. grab some food while youre out there or something, see if theres anything going on(music festivals, ect)
i like driving anyway.

and if i could smoke weed, shiiiiiit thats all i would do during the drive. wouldnt even hesitate to make my move.
some of ya'll, i just dont understand/

Originally Posted by three6mafia

maaan, for a guaranteed pair id drive like 2 hours! just make a day out of it. grab some food while youre out there or something, see if theres anything going on(music festivals, ect)
i like driving anyway.

some of ya'll, i just dont understand/
This man knows what he's talking about.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I just tried them on and I'd recommend going down a half at least. They fit like the 4..this is coming from someone that doesn't like excess space in the shoe and wears them without tying the laces

Thanks

man call me crazy but i think just ordered these from the euro site. anybody else get thru? 
definitely going with a plan b though. didnt seem right lol.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

thats why i wanna get a 9.5(my true size) and a 9. try em on and use whatever one dont fit as trade bait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom