AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rjucks

END has em posted to for £125.00. limited sizes though.
Update: eww. just did the conversion. equates to like $200 USD. 

Nah it comes out to $180 shipped 

Originally Posted by SolexSup

man google converter is tripping lol. thanks for the correction. congrats on the cop! 

Originally Posted by SolexSup

order from end too. $177 shipped.  weird, I was one exactly at 4 and my 9.5 was sold out. bought a 9 instead

Originally Posted by calikush

I'm waiting on other sites that honor the 20% off vat. I hope they honor it for these.

I got a 9 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Your a looney tune. the site will refund you cause they dont ship out the eu.
pretty much
the ONLY sitee wwith them up & shipping outside of europe is shelflife($261 shipped) ,,,,basketmania will cancel your order & refund you 
my apologies. i should clarify. i used snipes. i dont mess with basketmania. came out to 170 - 180 shipped. seemed too easy though. figured they were getting cancelled too lol
Is basketmania legit?

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

And just that fast the 9s on end have sold out. crap.

i think i got the only sz 12... they popped up about 10 minutes early & i copped with a quickness 

I order one pair only from end. Was leary of customs. What time did they go live anyways? Went on at 4pm pst and 9.5 already gone.

Endclothing will be hit with customs unless you know how to order.
They will declare not the sale price or vat-less price but the full eu value plus the cost for them to ship.

Hope you guys that ordered more than one from ec don't get customs fees. I had to pay $80 something to customs for my 1 pair of concords. It goes by value I think.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I'm not a fan of this new random twitter system...people who actually work are going to get screwed because who can sit in from of their computers all day watching twitter? I have meetings everyday and just happen to have a break right now but otherwise I'm SOL.

Theni don't know what kind of system will work for you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by just blaze

I order one pair only from end. Was leary of customs. What time did they go live anyways? Went on at 4pm pst and 9.5 already gone.

they were supposed to hit @ 6pm chicago time but they were up at 5:45 if not earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom