AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

HOH in Raleigh is not doing a midnight release. It could be a lie though. Was told twice that their opening at 8:00am. Also X-Factor auditions are being held the same morning as the release. Should be more crowded then usual. FML

Well since it's a General Release you don't neccesarly have to go to that HOH you can go to any footlocker, finishline, etc...
If you must go to a HoH, I'll be at the one in charlotte. Walking out with two pair. (i hope)
Thanks, I know. Is the HoH in Charlotte doing a midnight release? 
Nope. They won't even let you on the property until 5am. It sucks.
I have 6 total options in a 10 minute distance of where I am. I'm debating on where though 

Originally Posted by rjucks

man call me crazy but i think just ordered these from the euro site. anybody else get thru? 
definitely going with a plan b though. didnt seem right lol.

OK I'll play!!!!
Your a Looney Tune. The site will refund you cause they dont ship out the eu.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

man call me crazy but i think just ordered these from the euro site. anybody else get thru? 
Your a looney tune. the site will refund you cause they dont ship out the eu.
pretty much
the ONLY sitee wwith them up & shipping outside of europe is shelflife($261 shipped) ,,,,basketmania will cancel your order & refund you 

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by ColdCity

goin home but just fyi
Shang-Tsung.jpg

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!

Copped with ease  
happy.gif

Sleeping in tomorrow.

MORTAL KOMBAT! Lol

Well since it's a General Release you don't neccesarly have to go to that HOH you can go to any footlocker, finishline, etc...
If you must go to a HoH, I'll be at the one in charlotte. Walking out with two pair. (i hope)
I have 6 total options in a 10 minute distance of where I am. I'm debating on where though 
Does Eastland Mall still exist? That mall was ghetto as hell back in the day, but they always had a nice selection of J's and other sneaks available.

Best of luck to you bro. I hope you get both pairs.

Originally Posted by matothett

Here you go.  Total is $177 shipped.  I got a pair of 4's from here.  Use google chrome for the translate feature.
http://www.snipesshop.de/...ro-blackred-p-59723.html

Good looking out man. It was $182 shipped to Cali. Not much more. I'm sure a lot of people will jump on that. But Ima pass and try my luck with NDC. Got a discount code from my missing "N" on my Chicago X's I wanna use 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Here you go.  Total is $177 shipped.  I got a pair of 4's from here.  Use google chrome for the translate feature.

Good looking out man. It was $182 shipped to Cali. Not much more. I'm sure a lot of people will jump on that. But Ima pass and try my luck with NDC. Got a discount code from my missing "N" on my Chicago X's I wanna use 
laugh.gif

yeah i got a pair in case i strike out tonight.  it wont be hard to get rid of these after the fact.  you sure their gonna let you use the coupon on these?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Your a looney tune. the site will refund you cause they dont ship out the eu.
pretty much
the ONLY sitee wwith them up & shipping outside of europe is shelflife($261 shipped) ,,,,basketmania will cancel your order & refund you 
my apologies. i should clarify. i used snipes. i dont mess with basketmania. came out to 170 - 180 shipped. seemed too easy though. figured they were getting cancelled too lol

Does Eastland Mall still exist? That mall was ghetto as hell back in the day, but they always had a nice selection of J's and other sneaks available.

Best of luck to you bro. I hope you get both pairs.
Nah Eastland is shut down. Charlotte has South Park, Carolina Place, North Lake and Concord Mills... And like 2 sneaker boutiques

END has em posted to for £125.00. limited sizes though.
Update: eww. just did the conversion. equates to like $200 USD. 

Originally Posted by BigPoint

laugh.gif

yeah i got a pair in case i strike out tonight.  it wont be hard to get rid of these after the fact.  you sure their gonna let you use the coupon on these?
Well I got one on lock through twitter that I gotta p/u tomorrow. Tonight is my stock/trade pair. But ya I hope the code works. I was told it would when it was given to me by the Nike rep on the phone 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Im not messing with snipes most people have problems with it

exactly. im considering that a warm up for my keyboard board the click strikes 12am est. besides i cant cop without being slightly wasted. would go against my release night ritual LOL.
if it comes then i'll consider it a nice surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom