AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pair locked down, just have to go pick them up at the mall.Good luck to everyone tonight and tomorrow.

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Okay I ordered them from END. My Shipping address differs from my billing address. I forgot about that. I emailed them to inform them of the situation.
Does anybody work with them enough to know how their customer service is?

AND.....

My total for a sz10 came out to £104.17.. Which is 137.691 USD..
Somethings not right.. Any Help?
Lol I ordered size 10 and it came out to like 180 but emailed to try to get refunded shipping with the free shipping code. 
Did mine have free shipping? I'm mad confused? Do I just need to cancel my order?

Okay I ordered them from END. My Shipping address differs from my billing address. I forgot about that. I emailed them to inform them of the situation.

AND.....

Lol I ordered size 10 and it came out to like 180 but emailed to try to get refunded shipping with the free shipping code. 
Haha yeah me too. But, I placed a second order with the code and it came out to $165, so I'm curious as to how he got it down to $138.

Just email them and ask them to add the code to your order and ask for a refund for shipping.

I'm still waiting for a response from them.

Code is HBFREESHIP.

I wouldn't even contact them if I were you. It would bring attention to your order.

AND.....

Did mine have free shipping? I'm mad confused? Do I just need to cancel my order?

Did you get an order confirmation? If so, and everything matches up, then I'd keep it.

GBP =/= Euro

Edit: To the guy thinking he got them for $138.

And also, can we stop blowing sites up? Thank you.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Originally Posted by BigPoint

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Bigpoint, I got hit with a fee for a(one) pair of concords. damn near 80 bucks.

That sucks man. But you came up using Dale and SH. So you good for $80 
laugh.gif
It took a week to clear the 80 for each of the ten separate pairs. I lost big time. I can get money my time is gone forever. 
Just want peps to be ready if the tax man comes a knockin. 
Oh damn son! I didn't know it was $80 per shoe. Yeah listen up people. VAT is no joke

Just email them and ask them to add the code to your order and ask for a refund for shipping.

Code is HBFREESHIP.

I wouldn't even contact them if I were you. It would bring attention to your order.

Not sure which comment was directed to me? First you said contact them, then you said not to? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by NC23

Did you get an order confirmation? If so, and everything matches up, then I'd keep it.
I got a order number. Which idk how my card went through because my billing address I put down wasn't right AT ALL! FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

if you call early and you get thru will they let you hold or make you call back? anyone with experience?

Gotta call back even if you are 1 min early.

if you call early and you get thru will they let you hold or make you call back? anyone with experience?

I've never called in, but they won't let you hold. From what I've heard, you basically have to talk to them until it's time to order

Usually they'll tell you as soon as they pick up if they'll let you order them or not..you have to get lucky and get through at the right time

I remember someone saying they got through to eastbay at 11:59 and the person told them they were too early and hung up
laugh.gif

Code is HBFREESHIP.

Not sure which comment was directed to me? First you said contact them, then you said not to? 
eyes.gif

I got a order number. Which idk how my card went through because my billing address I put down wasn't right AT ALL! FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, now that I think about if you contact them they would most likely adjust the price on your order.

Got confirmation from End, came out to $190 shipped but I just emailed them about the free shipping code. I hope they refund me for shipping.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I remember someone saying they got through to eastbay at 11:59 and the person told them they were too early and hung up
laugh.gif

Happened to me for the cords on Eastbay. 3 mins early but still. Never got anyone again after I hung up.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by SolexSup

laugh.gif

Happened to me for the cords on Eastbay. 3 mins early but still. Never got anyone again after I hung up.
Best thing to do is start an order for other items a couple mins before midnight then right at midnight add the item you really want is, keeps them on the phone....

Code is HBFREESHIP.

eyes.gif

Which means......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom