AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kjlee85

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Remember it what End declares on the package. They normally declare the full value.

For instance you buy something for 100 on sale from 150 they will declare the 150 plus the cost of shipping even if you got free shipping.

How do we get around this?  Do we put something in the comments or is there some "fee" we can pay to have them lower the value?

no way around it ..its technically illegal for them to state any price other than what they actually charged the customer 

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm sorry for this question that has most likely been answered, but I didn't see it within the last 5 pages posted, just hints of it.

Are these a limited release? Like, the lineups are for limited sneakers only, right? Or are dudes now lining up for any & every release?

Well from my understanding these are a GR.
& to answer the second question, yes, people line up for everything.

People lined up for the 'Pop Art' SoM.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Remember it what End declares on the package. They normally declare the full value.

For instance you buy something for 100 on sale from 150 they will declare the 150 plus the cost of shipping even if you got free shipping.

How do we get around this?  Do we put something in the comments or is there some "fee" we can pay to have them lower the value?

no way around it ..its technically illegal for them to state any price other than what they actually charged the customer 

Someone mentioned you will get charged "if you dont order correctly."

So there must be a way to avoid the fees.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I was gonna place the order on snipes just to be 200% sure and im pretty sure my cards been frozen cus they think its fishy activity. Now ive gotta call them ._. . Same thing happened during the cement 4 release.

Same happened to me. Caused me to miss a pair. paypald this time around.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I was gonna place the order on snipes just to be 200% sure and im pretty sure my cards been frozen cus they think its fishy activity. Now ive gotta call them ._. . Same thing happened during the cement 4 release.

Just happened to me too...
mad.gif

laugh.gif
now ive gotta call. Everyone in this thread is way nicer than the concord and the cement thread
laugh.gif
dudes there were not helping at all.

End is a hit or miss when it comes to custom not because of End but because of the inconsistency of customs. I order from End all the time. Great they just declare everything.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Someone mentioned you will get charged "if you dont order correctly."

So there must be a way to avoid the fees.

There's no science to it. Just place separate orders with 1 pair on each order. Simple as that.

so my plan is to call at 9pm... if you only had two choices out of the following three, which would you choose? eastbay, footlocker or finishline? is finishline have any less traffic or if there another i should try instead? my wife and i will be dialing at 8:59:30pm pst lol

Bigpoint, I got hit with a fee for a(one) pair of concords. damn near 80 bucks.

That sucks man. But you came up using Dale and SH. So you good for $80 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

so my plan is to call at 9pm... if you only had two choices out of the following three, which would you choose? eastbay, footlocker or finishline? is finishline have any less traffic or if there another i should try instead? my wife and i will be dialing at 8:59:30pm pst lol
Skip finishline IMO. 

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

i would call eastbay.  i would also start to call well before then.  the lines get busy about 15 minutes before release.

If you order from overseas (end, UI, Snipes) and you double up - your getting hit with VAT if it is over $250 value (and if they don't label it as a gift)
This happened with the Concords and foams...

There are other Euro sites getting ready to drop these...but I don't post and will not post those links....those in the know will figure out how to find them (lurkers...)
remember...it is better to place TWO separate orders and chance one getting cancelled than chance VAT....it can be almost $100 depending on shipping...

Got my DDS pair just in - retail, no lines and day before release...
very fresh...very clean...
impressions:
Box is thinner and flimsy, but looks nicer than the older one (IMO)
Tissue paper is better and on par with the XI tissue paper they include at the years end
The quality is not 2004 but the best retro released so far this year....better than the cements and Chicago X (which were a good retro)

For those complaining about the puffiness of this retro, it isn't OG puffy but my pair has some solid build and puff to it (hopefully that side shot shows it)

For those that never had the XII's and thought these were not dirt magnets....be warned...they are...
Good luck to all coppin online tonight - I think the Twitter RSVP will work out better down the road once they devote more people to the system.

quick iPhone pics:
JUA6Ol.jpg

3SdE8l.jpg

vZqcMl.jpg

Originally Posted by BigPoint

laugh.gif
It took a week to clear the 80 for each of the ten separate pairs. I lost big time. I can get money my time is gone forever. 
Just want peps to be ready if the tax man comes a knockin. 

Originally Posted by Litflynt

If you order from overseas (end, UI, Snipes) and you double up - your getting hit with VAT if it is over $250 value (and if they don't label it as a gift)
This happened with the Concords and foams...

There are other Euro sites getting ready to drop these...end and CT
remember...it is better to place TWO separate orders and chance one getting cancelled than chance VAT....it can be almost $100 depending on shipping...

Got my DDS pair just in - retail, no lines and day before release...
very fresh...very clean...
impressions:
Box is thinner and flimsy, but looks nicer than the older one (IMO)
Tissue paper is better and on par with the XI tissue paper they include at the years end
The quality is not 2004 but the best retro released so far this year....better than the cements and Chicago X (which were a good retro)

For those complaining about the puffiness of this retro, it isn't OG puffy but my pair has some solid build and puff to it (hopefully that side shot shows it)

For those that never had the XII's and thought these were not dirt magnets....be warned...they are...
Good luck to all coppin online tonight - I think the Twitter RSVP will work out better down the road once they devote more people to the system.

quick iPhone pics:
JUA6Ol.jpg

3SdE8l.jpg

vZqcMl.jpg

laugh.gif
It took a week to clear the 80 for each of the ten separate pairs. I lost big time. I can get money my time is gone forever. 

Wait...you ordered 10 pairs for one release from different international sites?

That might have been suspicious maybe they thought you were a business?

Okay I ordered them from END. My Shipping address differs from my billing address. I forgot about that. I emailed them to inform them of the situation.
Does anybody work with them enough to know how their customer service is?

AND.....

My total for a sz10 came out to £104.17.. Which is 137.691 USD..
Somethings not right.. Any Help?

laugh.gif

Wait...you ordered 10 pairs for one release from different international sites?

That might have been suspicious maybe they thought you were a business?
Nope, never to the same card, name, address.
You have a 24 hour grace period. You can import over a certain limit in a 24 hour period. 

Another thing is that if you are known to pay Fedex's stupid fees they will more than likely hit you up. 

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Okay I ordered them from END. My Shipping address differs from my billing address. I forgot about that. I emailed them to inform them of the situation.
Does anybody work with them enough to know how their customer service is?

AND.....

My total for a sz10 came out to £104.17.. Which is 137.691 USD..
Somethings not right.. Any Help?
Lol I ordered size 10 and it came out to like 180 but emailed to try to get refunded shipping with the free shipping code. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom