AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most have been okay if UK orders like myself. It's actually easier than ordering in the US and I prefer to now if I can.

Can you place two separate orders on end, or will they cancel it? Also, will the free shipping come with a tracking #?

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Man I want to order from END but I am iffy about ordering from uk...
Can someone encourage it lol

this is my 4th order from them...cool gray xi...concord xi...cement iv & these not a single problem
Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Endclothing will be hit with customs unless you know how to order.

single orders never get customs charges period

i hope my pair looks like these on END's site 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

20-04-2012_nike_aj12_detail1.jpg

Never been hit with customs fees using END. I've ordered from them numerous times with multiple pairs on each order. *knock on wood*

I'm sorry for this question that has most likely been answered, but I didn't see it within the last 5 pages posted, just hints of it.

Are these a limited release? Like, the lineups are for limited sneakers only, right? Or are dudes now lining up for any & every release?

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by just blaze

I order one pair only from end. Was leary of customs. What time did they go live anyways? Went on at 4pm pst and 9.5 already gone.

they were supposed to hit @ 6pm chicago time but they were up at 5:45 if not earlier

Thanks for the info bro. As for custom fees, I believe if the value is over $250 or something like that. Dont quote me on that tho.

You get hit with customs fees if the total value of the package is declared over $200-$250 (the customs website actually says $200, but it seems that it may be $250 most of the time).

NORMALLY, your package will not be checked/hit with customs fees if the declared value is below $200. Thus, ordering 1 pair should be fine.

Bigpoint, I got hit with a fee for a(one) pair of concords. damn near 80 bucks.

Same here. I think it has something to do with fedex, I've never paid that much with any other carrier.

when shopping euro sites place single orders.  you will never get custom fees with 1 order.  when you order 2 at a time you run this risk of fees.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

I'm sorry for this question that has most likely been answered, but I didn't see it within the last 5 pages posted, just hints of it.

Are these a limited release? Like, the lineups are for limited sneakers only, right? Or are dudes now lining up for any & every release?

ANY release now..

Out of curiosity i was trying to order on snipes but it does not let me hit next for the life of me
laugh.gif

Remember it what End declares the value on the package. 
They normally declare the full value.

For instance you buy something for 100 on sale from 150 they will declare the 150 plus the cost of shipping even if you got free shipping.

There is a way around this, but I pay a retainer for that information. 

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Went ahead and ordered them.

How long does a order from END normally take?

they are quick i had my cement ivs before people who ordered from ndc & eastbay got thiers

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Out of curiosity i was trying to order on snipes but it does not let me hit next for the life of me
laugh.gif
it will do that from time to time.  try using another browser and just figure out what the right buttons are.

Remember it what End declares on the package. They normally declare the full value.

For instance you buy something for 100 on sale from 150 they will declare the 150 plus the cost of shipping even if you got free shipping.

How do we get around this?  Do we put something in the comments or is there some "fee" we can pay to have them lower the value?

I was gonna place the order on snipes just to be 200% sure and im pretty sure my cards been frozen cus they think its fishy activity. Now ive gotta call them ._. . Same thing happened during the cement 4 release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom