AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by acoppola331

found this on youtube left me speechless lol

roll.gif

I had to pause that video so many damn times to stop laughing.  He's harmless though all things considered.

does anybody know about what time finish line sends out the tracking or cancellation emails just asking cause i have a person willing to sell em to me for a ok price but he saying other people wanna buy them but i told him if he could wait till i found out about my order first

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

roll.gif

I had to pause that video so many damn times to stop laughing.  He's harmless though all things considered.

Same here my dude lmao.. Feel bad for pickin on him by there's a lot of young hype beasts out there.. When I went to the wc4 release there were middle schoolers in line ahead of me accompanied by a chaperone.. Worst part is they were all wearing fake true blues and raging bull 5s haha

Originally Posted by arabianite3

For the fourth gotdamn release in a row (beginning with the Concords, then the Chicago X's, and the All Star Kobes), I have had to resort to resellers and pay a markup of $100 plus.

For some damn Nikes. I am paying on average $300, FOR NIKES! I am about to completely give up on these new and retro releases. If I am going to spend that much, I will wear Ferragamo, Gucci, and Bruno Magli exclusively. And when I need basketball shoes, I will but a pair of Adizero Rose 2.5's, I hear those are good.

I NOW HATE NIKE!!!! TO HECK WITH YOU!!!!

UNDER ARMOUR AND ADIDAS FOR LIFE!!!!
The crazy thing is the amount nike is charging retail for jordans these days plus tax, you're in close range of some lower end Guccis. Then when you get to reseller prices it's almost equal.

Originally Posted by matt2126

so how is the quality on these? should i just cop a pair of 04s?

If you have a chance at '04s for what these are demanding in the reseller market, maybe a little more, definitely get the '04s. Quality on these don't even really compare to my Taxis from the CDP.
ohwell.gif
It's not horrible on these, but it's not anything compared to 04s.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

roll.gif

Same here my dude lmao.. Feel bad for pickin on him by there's a lot of young hype beasts out there.. When I went to the wc4 release there were middle schoolers in line ahead of me accompanied by a chaperone.. Worst part is they were all wearing fake true blues and raging bull 5s haha

Damn
30t6p3b.gif
The last release I went to a lady was there with a baby in the stroller lining up at 7am.  People have no shame.

I thought homeboy was gonna whip out a Champs snapback with the way he was talking about all of his items from Champs.  I will admit that I'm jealous of his Volt Griffey's.
laugh.gif

For the fourth gotdamn release in a row (beginning with the Concords, then the Chicago X's, and the All Star Kobes), I have had to resort to resellers and pay a markup of $100 plus.

For some damn Nikes. I am paying on average $300, FOR NIKES! I am about to completely give up on these new and retro releases. If I am going to spend that much, I will wear Ferragamo, Gucci, and Bruno Magli exclusively. And when I need basketball shoes, I will but a pair of Adizero Rose 2.5's, I hear those are good.

I understand how u feel, man. Things r just jacked up now.

The 04's definitely are better.  The padding on the back ankle area is not like the 04's at all.  It's straight up flat on these new ones.  I'm happy with my pair just cause I wanted a clean pair of playoff xii's but i definitely miss my 04's compared to these.  Like many have said, the fitting seems a bit bigger too.  If i could, I probably would've went for an 8.5 instead of my usual 9 but my girl copped me these so it's all good.

So apparently Finish Line hasnt cancelled my order, does that mean I pretty much got them.

Still not tracking number though.

Nike didn't make you pay $100 more than retail. Averaging $300 over those releases just makes you an impatient chump. $270 for these XIIs? That's hilarious!

Originally Posted by aesop

So apparently Finish Line hasnt cancelled my order, does that mean I pretty much got them.

Still not tracking number though.

I got the thank you for ordering email but no confirmation, order status on their site says processing* and money is still out of my account.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm praying tomorrow I don't get the cancellation email.

Cop the '04s. Don't think twice.

Not that the new ones are THAT bad but the '04 have better materials and feel less cheap IMO.

on a side note i made my first euro purchase today...ordered from snipes anyone know how long they usually take to ship out?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Must be his first pair of Jordans.
laugh.gif

Half the video is him talking about his trip to the store.

No one cares.

If there was really that many people lined up for some XII's......
indifferent.gif

Sucks for the kids that have to go through all that for some crappy retro's. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by retroabe

anyone order from size? uk .

If youre wondering how long the shipping takes its like a week-2 weeks. Bought my concords from them and it took almost 2 weeks to get here, they didnt give me a tracking # either.

Originally Posted by super23freak

... waiting to hear the horror stories from all these Euro purchases.
I ordered from snipes... someone else had told me it wasnt that bad just takes a few weeks to arrive.. i can take the anticipation but i dont want any horror lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom