AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after fooling w/ NDC and it's servers i basically gave up friday night, the order processing screen stayed stuck for 10 mins, so i closed the browser and forgot about it.
Check my other email today and i have an order conformation from NDC, so i sign on and sure 'nuff my order went through.
laugh.gif
For !$!$+ and giggles i tried FNL after my buddy said he was able to order a pair a whole 2 hours later, that says it's processing, and 2 hour wait on eastbay on my cellphone, that has the 1 unit ready to ship.

So i might end up w/ 3 pairs, after i thought i struck out 3 times. crazy.

But anyway maybe now i can get a pair of cement 4's out of this, i basically stopped trying to find cement 4's a month after they released, so i don't know what they are going for now.

IS A PAIR OF PLAYOFF 12'S FOR A PAIR OF 4'S A FAIR TRADE, in todays market? or should i be the one coming off some cash plus the shoes? Any info would be appreciated.

Still can't believe this release had a crowd 2-3x the amount for the cement IVs in my area
ohwell.gif
Maybe the word "Playoff" was a hypebeast mating call? Just glad I was able to get my pair, I've been wanting these since the days Kenyon Martin played for UC Bearcats and they were sponsored by JB.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

So after fooling w/ NDC and it's servers i basically gave up friday night, the order processing screen stayed stuck for 10 mins, so i closed the browser and forgot about it.
Check my other email today and i have an order conformation from NDC, so i sign on and sure 'nuff my order went through.
laugh.gif
For !$!$+ and giggles i tried FNL after my buddy said he was able to order a pair a whole 2 hours later, that says it's processing, and 2 hour wait on eastbay on my cellphone, that has the 1 unit ready to ship.

But anyway maybe now i can get a pair of cement 4's out of this, i basically stopped trying to find cement 4's a month after they released, so i don't know what they are going for now.

IS A PAIR OF PLAYOFF 12'S FOR A PAIR OF 4'S A FAIR TRADE, in todays market? or should i be the one coming off some cash plus the shoes? Any info would be appreciated.
Playoffs are going for $250 and i know cements go for $220

laugh.gif

You should be getting some cash added on to that. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

laugh.gif

that's ridiculous. No way these are worth more than the Cement IVs

Originally Posted by acoppola331

on a side note i made my first euro purchase today...ordered from snipes anyone know how long they usually take to ship out?

bro, you know how long. Its been said at least 4 times, to you specifically. expect them in 4 weeks.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

laugh.gif

thats what I was saying, if he is giving away a pair of cement 4's then he should get the 12's and some bread along with it

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by retroabe

anyone order from size? uk .

If youre wondering how long the shipping takes its like a week-2 weeks. Bought my concords from them and it took almost 2 weeks to get here, they didnt give me a tracking # either.

Just to make sure, the sizes are UK on there, right? Also, did they have half sizes?

loved the youtube kid. Might have to watch that on a daily basis! Seeing his excitement opening that box made ME feel like a kid. I'll speak for me: Sometimes it's easy to take things for granted. I'm an old guy and am thankful for every pair of shoes I own but it was just really refreshing to see that enthusiasm.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

thats what I was saying, if he is giving away a pair of cement 4's then he should get the 12's and some bread along with it

I didn't gather that cause he was the one with the 3 pairs of XII looking for a pair of IV. We agree, although given that people are reselling for the same prices I doubt anyone ca justify extra cash in this new retro resale market.

Y'all "sneakerheads" on this site are some of the biggest complaining *** cheap elitist I've ever seen. Y'all are worse than people with iPhones (although I do own that piece of electronic trash) that frown on Android owners. On top of that y'all complain non stop about resellers and hypebeast but are the same ones telling these long *** stories about how you "accidentally" ended up with 2, 3, or 4 extra pairs trying to insure you end up with at least one knowing full well if you end up with every pair you ordered you'll be flipping them. You complain about the quality compared to previous releases but since when have you known a sequel to be better or even equal to the original??? SMH, LMAO! Y'all crazy as hell but y'all still cool I guess, its all part of this sneaker community.

Originally Posted by Harding

Y'all "sneakerheads" on this site are some of the biggest complaining *** cheap elitist I've ever seen. Y'all are worse than people with iPhones (although I do own that piece of electronic trash) that frown on Android owners. On top of that y'all complain non stop about resellers and hypebeast but are the same ones telling these long *** stories about how you "accidentally" ended up with 2, 3, or 4 extra pairs trying to insure you end up with at least one knowing full well if you end up with every pair you ordered you'll be flipping them. You complain about the quality compared to previous releases but since when have you known a sequel to be better or even equal to the original??? SMH, LMAO! Y'all crazy as hell but y'all still cool I guess, its all part of this sneaker community.

tell 'em. Its like clock work with every damn release. You could come with a top 10 checklist of things that will be said here after every release.

[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)]thanks for posting the info about size? [/color]kjlee85
[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)]

...anyone ever have an order from size? cancelled?
[/color]

Originally Posted by Harding

Chuuch.
I ain't gonna lie, I was almost that excited over the WC 4s in February...it had been 13 years!!!! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)]thanks for posting the info about size? [/color]kjlee85
[color= rgb(204, 102, 0)]

...anyone ever have an order from size? cancelled?
[/color]
Ordered from there for WC4.  Took 2 weeks and was legit.  And no custom fee for that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom