AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by NC23

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Kind of random...but for the people up late Concord and WC4 restock on CT lol...almost a FSR

Must of went really quick
Concords went VERY fast managed to get 2 pairs and WC4 still size 12 UK left.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Did CT WG or HS ever drop these? Also, what abt NBA store?

Nope. Still waiting on CT, HS, WG and SH. I know Urban isnt getting them. NBAstore released them already. Richards actually put them up too but i was snoozing for that one.
What's WG and SH?
none of those will get them I called. WG sold out friday girl said they were on the site for a flash.
dale said its a possiblity but it will be late like the white 14s

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Ct= crookedtongues wg=wellgosh
Both are done for

when did well gosh even go up? I've been checking them constantly & I never saw them, nor did I see anyone in here post about how they went up

Not sure when WG was posted,I thought a few NTers said sold out? Sorry,too many diff. Sites to keep track of...I. never saw a link myself

Heads up people...for those who ordered fro size?...you can email them,they just confirmed my order
pimp.gif

^^^I would swoop a second pair but I am in the middle of moving and dont know where to ship ha. D@^$ moving!!!

Originally Posted by sdsualum

Damn...I knew JB had bad quality, but c'mon.  There's already a little crack/split on the mudguard on my left shoe 
tired.gif

25z55hj.jpg
Wow, how could Jordan Brand possibly okay that pair? Go to the store right now and get your money back!

If I'm helping my friends order, is it messed up if I charge $5-10 on top of total cost to make some kind of money for the time I spent? (Keep in mind they did not give me the money beforehand and I had to front all of it)
I've done this before...I let them know the hoops I jumped through and most added a little something for my troubles.  Others have picked up other kicks for me so this was me repaying the favor...

Those that did neither?  I didnt stress, just made sure not to make that move for them again...

Originally Posted by NC23

Kind of random...but for the people up late Concord and WC4 restock on CT lol...almost a FSR

Must of went really quick
Concords went VERY fast managed to get 2 pairs and WC4 still size 12 UK left.

Damn, I could have used those WC4s...

LOL @ that CL add thats why the resellers are buying up all the shoes because they think people will pay these prices.

just check my delivery from eastbay...it will be here a day early! today instead of tomorrow! so excited to come back to work and see themt oday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom