AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by kjlee85

If I'm helping my friends order, is it messed up if I charge $5-10 on top of total cost to make some kind of money for the time I spent? (Keep in mind they did not give me the money beforehand and I had to front all of it)
I've done this before...I let them know the hoops I jumped through and most added a little something for my troubles.  Others have picked up other kicks for me so this was me repaying the favor...

Those that did neither?  I didnt stress, just made sure not to make that move for them again...

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE TO CHARGE "EXTRA" FOR YOUR FRIENDS...THEY SHOULD ALREADY BE COMING OUT THEIR POCKETS WITH A TIP OR @ LEAST REPAY THE FAVOR DOWN THE LINE...
WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I USED TO PUT KICKS ON MY CARDS AND MY BOYS USE TO PAY ME BACK WHEN I GAVE EM THE KICKS BUT THEN I STARTED REALIZING I WAS GETTING HAMMERED ON FINANCE CHARGES SO WHILE I WOULD GET RETAIL + TAX FOR THE SHOES I WAS PAYING A LOT MORE TOWARDS THE END.

UNFORTUNATELY I DON'T REALLY ROLL WITH THAT CROWD ANY MORE AND THE ONE FRIEND I MESS WITH KNOWS THE DEAL EVEN THOUGH HE REFUSES TO CAMP OUT WHEN NEEDED...BUT WE LOOK AFTER EACH OTHER!

Spoiler [+]
I SEE YOU LURKING JIMMY!

Anyone else having trouble completing payment offspring ?I keep getting a error upon finalizing payment via my Visa smh ??!!!

How do you translate the emails from Snipes? Chrome isn't doing it. My order still shows in progress on their site. I've already been charged, so I hope it still goes through.

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

How do you translate the emails from Snipes? Chrome isn't doing it. My order still shows in progress on their site. I've already been charged, so I hope it still goes through.
^^^
What he said...

I guess i lucked out by roadtripping to kentucky. I managed to get 3 pairs at the hoh in lexington. I bought 2 size 9's for me and a size 5.5 for my lil sister. I also have a size 9.5 that i ordered online coming in today. I originally just wanted two size 9.5s but when i went to hoh to pick up my 2nd pair and a pair for my sis i tried on the 9.5 and it fit me a lil big. so i ended up buying myself two size 9s. Now i have to try and figure out what to do with the extra 9.5. I'll probably use it as trade bait.

Originally Posted by GrizzlyAnimal

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

RESTOCK FNL.COM

they didn't even tweet it or nothing  .. i have mine allready so im good im just saying how did you even know they restocked
I'm so pissed....I was at work refreshing the FNL page all day yesterday and nothing happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom