AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my shipping confirmation from SNIPES and that was off the restock the other night - here is hoping to some speedy shipping.
now unto the XI Low release
smile.gif

My pair from endclothing was supposed to be delivered today instead of friday but they messed up the address x.x and im trying to call fedex back but they dont answer.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Mine got cancelled too =/

awwww... one less pr to resell i guess, huh. i notice prices in ur sig gettin slashed too. no biters? thats just a damn shame

Brother still look'n for a 10.5

If I can get it at retail I'm down.

good luck with all that. Nice to see resellers stuck with these. just keep droppin those prices.

Originally Posted by caleb4god

good luck with all that. Nice to see resellers stuck with these. just keep droppin those prices.
Shoot i wanted 5 and could've gotten five but got pairs for coworkers and two for myself so i don't mind being stuck with these and the blue ones in june, gonna go hard on those since i only got two pairs of these gonna try to get 4 or more on the blue ones. Really comfy shoe and worth the multiple pairs.

laugh.gif
resellers will still get more than what they paid for. No ones getting stuck with them.

I'm looking for a size 10.5 as well... had to work way into the night of release, missed today's FNL
restock.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
resellers will still get more than what they paid for. No ones getting stuck with them.

u dont know that all these fools paid retail to begin with cuz i bet a bunch didnt. plus everyone is catchin overseas and restock prs. people r going to be stuck with this shoe and nobody is gonna pay over 220 for it. If ur selin in here or on cl ur makin a tiny profit if u caught at retail. if ur sellin on ebay u aint makin jack.

Im not gonna lie..
I expected to see a lot of FNL canceled orders.. But I havent seen any 
nerd.gif

And on top of that.. FNL restocked!? And NDC were the ones canceling orders..

Sneaker game gets more wacky with every release.

Sorry to repost this again but I'm getting a little impatient with the snipes restock...Has anyone received any updates??? I would e-mail customer support but its in freakin' German! Shouldve thought twice about ordering from em...Has anyone ever ordered or had any issues with them?!

Originally Posted by nikeairon

Sorry to repost this again but I'm getting a little impatient with the snipes restock...Has anyone received any updates??? I would e-mail customer support but its in freakin' German! Shouldve thought twice about ordering from em...Has anyone ever ordered or had any issues with them?!
I received my confrimation the order was processed...that's it.  I've ordered from them multiple times and actually been in one of their stores...

I think it was said before...Snipes is super legit and double boxes...but the process with customs is slow.  Just dont worry about it and your shoes will magically arrive on your doorstep.  You won't be able to really track anyting until it clears customs and USPS get their hands on it anyways...

This game aint for the faint of heart...stop stressing people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom