AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i buy these the magic eraser will be on deck
laugh.gif

Can't wait. Always wanted a pair of playoffs, I'm just not sure if I'm ready for all that cleaning after each wear.

Originally Posted by d skyz 1

Hate how the toe box is so flat, like duck feet lol! The toe box is so much thicker on my og's, if you look at the pics they make the '04 look like a damn womans shoe. Believe it or not they are both 9.5's. Unfortunately, this one looks like its gonna have the same 'flatness'. Im sure im gonna get flamed for this but i swear the only retro xii's i own that im happy with quality wise are the rising suns. They are the closest to my og's as far as overall shape, alot more bulky...not so slender and hell i guess you could say petite 
roll.gif

This explains it, and you're right about the rising suns shape

The toe box looks really long on these. Damn, I miss my OG's.

I went from the OG's to the 2004 retro to not having any at all because I got greedy and sold them.

I can't see myself buying the 2012's. I rather have no Playoffs than the 2012's at this point.

Hoping those are early "B-Grade" versions 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I went from the OG's to the 2004 retro to not having any at all because I got greedy and sold them.

I can't see myself buying the 2012's. I rather have no Playoffs than the 2012's at this point.

Hoping those are early "B-Grade" versions 
ohwell.gif

I feel you...Ive had the ogs before my sneaker collection got stole.
I know the quality of the 97 and shape....why i passed on 04' I looked at the shape on 2012 and made up my mind i was not getting them.

I found a ds of og, and what i spent for them I could have easily bought 2 pairs of 2012 and some.  But I rather of spent extra money for the shape and qaulity of the og.

I would buy 2004 over 2012 anyday though....

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Haven't been keeping up to date on this thread, so apologies if these have been posted already 
-not the sharpest pics, but you get the idea...
%24(KGrHqJ,!iwE8MUmb!kUBPTr,Ls9c!~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqN,!qUE88fkIt(SBPTrZm!oJw~~60_57.JPG

%24(KGrHqZ,!igE8cR6OzOlBPTr,F7TPg~~60_57.JPG

the silver sid tabs look small.

Originally Posted by dimez81

I know the quality of the 97 and shape....why i passed on 04' I looked at the shape on 2012 and made up my mind i was not getting them.

I found a ds of og, and what i spent for them I could have easily bought 2 pairs of 2012 and some.  But I rather of spent extra money for the shape and qaulity of the og.

I've long been hunting for XII's in OG form, only because they are still 100% wearable. 
I have a pair of White/Red OG's and compared to the 2003 "Flu-Games", it's no contest.  

The shape really went narrow on the retros, yes the retros were more comfortable, but the OG's were a thing of beauty.  

Believe me, I know I'm beating a dead horse here..... 

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Should I pick up the newest version? I still wear my OGs with DS 04s as a back-up.
ve9nas.jpg
2vd5p54.jpg
Then you definitely don't need these, bruh.

dude just wanted to post pics of his pairs  
Dat humble brag 
grin.gif

Dudes do it in every thread. I honestly don't see the point. We got the sneaker showcase for that brodie. 

Passss! i garauntee resale prices for the 2012 will be the same as a Ds 97' pair..... smh! hope i find a Og pair in my size soon!

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

If i buy these the magic eraser will be on deck
laugh.gif
true it seems like you have to magic eraser all the your "leather" pickups from JB now. 

These are my favorite Jordans of all time, and I'll be purchasing. I sold my OGs a couple of months ago because they were yellowing...

For those who have them in their possession, any word on the fit? I'm thinking 1/2 big, so go 1/2 down?

Glad i'm plugged in for a pair. Got to camp for a 2nd. They look a lil better then fakes but I guess imma suck it up *pause* and drop a few coins

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by dimez81

I've long been hunting for XII's in OG form, only because they are still 100% wearable. 
I have a pair of White/Red OG's and compared to the 2003 "Flu-Games", it's no contest.  

The shape really went narrow on the retros, yes the retros were more comfortable, but the OG's were a thing of beauty.  

Believe me, I know I'm beating a dead horse here..... 

Keep hope alive!!!

IMG_4169Cement Af1-3 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

mowabb 2 by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by StillIn729

if these are hard to get I will just quit life; 12's always sit on shelves
Not sure what area your in But the Playoff's 12 Sold Out real fast in 2004 it did not sit

I don't know if these sat on shelves in 04, but they were a pretty easy cop on the first weekend. Hardly a camp out release, none of the xii's have been that way. Just go to the store first day and get your size easily, which is the way releases should be. I remember the flu games in 03 were an easy cop as well. But it seems times are changing when x's are camping out

Why is everyone so concerned about the box? Who cares about the box? Do you wear it, do you carry it around with you while you wear the shoes? Never understood.

^^ I'm with you man.
I throw all my boxes away after getting my shoes home.
People are getting precious about boxes
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom