AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any Js come with retro cards anymore? Seems like they stopped doing that.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So why is it that in some pictures these (2012) look decent, and in some they look horrendous??
Example of a nice looking pair I saw on ebay... 

2uhu9w9.png

6ftob9.png

2q19zwg.png

They look really good in these pics.
pimp.gif
 If they actually look like these when they release, I'll be happy

Originally Posted by just blaze

So why is it that in some pictures these (2012) look decent, and in some they look horrendous??

2uhu9w9.png

6ftob9.png

2q19zwg.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by macky

04's are one of the most comfortable Jordan's ever. don't remember how if the OGs were. I wore them one time to senior prom. left them at home when I went off to school and never seen them again : -( my mom swears they are somewhere in her house. every couple yrs I look for them but no luck. anyway one of my favs but passing on these BC my 04's are in good shape.

OG's weren't comfortable with the weight and high cut.
I disagree, i think they're the same for comfort. The originals are much heavier. They even feel more dense, and solid in your hand. But you can equally feel those air pockets cushioning your feet like clouds on both generations. I've never had a problem with the slightly higher cut on the original either.

I've noticed though, that you really need to pay attention to how you lace the 12's in general. If you do tie too loose, the way its designed the tongue doesnt keep your foot planted inside, so your heel will pop out. And to counter this, your mind will tell you to walk funny to avoid losing your shoe. Its a heavy shoe either generation, so you have to tie it properly, and you'll be rewarded with happy feet

Originally Posted by aphexacid

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by macky

04's are one of the most comfortable Jordan's ever. don't remember how if the OGs were. I wore them one time to senior prom. left them at home when I went off to school and never seen them again : -( my mom swears they are somewhere in her house. every couple yrs I look for them but no luck. anyway one of my favs but passing on these BC my 04's are in good shape.

OG's weren't comfortable with the weight and high cut.
I disagree, i think they're the same for comfort. The originals are much heavier. They even feel more dense, and solid in your hand. But you can equally feel those air pockets cushioning your feet like clouds on both generations. I've never had a problem with the slightly higher cut on the original either.

I've noticed though, that you really need to pay attention to how you lace the 12's in general. If you do tie too loose, the way its designed the tongue doesnt keep your foot planted inside, so your heel will pop out. And to counter this, your mind will tell you to walk funny to avoid losing your shoe. Its a heavy shoe either generation, so you have to tie it properly, and you'll be rewarded with happy feet

^ Yeah I agree. I had OG's and they were comfortable and they were as youngn's say here-tanks. The OG's lasted a long time. Threw my taxi's away in 2000 and they were an EVERYDAY shoe. To me, the cut is the same (I have the white/uni blue retros). These should be straight tho.

I can't wait til these drop. Should have my FTL reward card by RD... well I hope I have it by then

ill cave and cop, not feeling the new heel tab though. Havent been able to find some 04s in my size. These will be one of the last jordans I ever buy

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by just blaze

2uhu9w9.png

6ftob9.png

2q19zwg.png

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quoting because these are too dope!

Especially the first 2 pics.

Hope they look like THAT!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Those last pics look nice. I hope I don't have to scramble too hard for these.

Sorry to burst the bubble but the hype will build on these and half the hood will be camped out for these.
ohwell.gif

^ those look like somethin you buy at the swap meet for 75 bucks. Good god how hard is it to get one of the simplest jordans design-wise so wrong...

Gonna have to put my game face on to get a pair...pretty sure this release is gonna be just as annoying as the IV's

^ Either way they are still pics of the sneaker its not like he said he had them for sale right now its really not that serious

It's probably just the angle (maybe) but the only issue with the shoe above is the soft stitching "flat" look. 
2rz6ydc.jpg

In comparison... 

aj12playoff2-570x379.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom