Status
Not open for further replies.
playoff 12s will be my next pickup
ohwell.gif
 failed on the electrolime foams but no worries
ohwell.gif
 more money in my pocket
pimp.gif

Lets pray that JB made enough of these. I hope they did cuz if these are super limited then a lot of folk will not be happy on the RD.

Originally Posted by leothebest

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

If i buy these the magic eraser will be on deck
laugh.gif
true it seems like you have to magic eraser all the your "leather" pickups from JB now. 

He's not talking about the leather, he's talking about how they can yellow and get dirty.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by leothebest

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

If i buy these the magic eraser will be on deck
laugh.gif
true it seems like you have to magic eraser all the your "leather" pickups from JB now. 

He's not talking about the leather, he's talking about how they can yellow and get dirty.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by adub beta

Lets pray that JB made enough of these. I hope they did cuz if these are super limited then a lot of folk will not be happy on the RD.

I agree.
But because the demand will be so high, it will almost seem like they are limited anyways.

No love for the stealths? Wow im the only man in america who likes them. Def a two pair for these playoffs! #mind made up

04's are one of the most comfortable Jordan's ever. don't remember how if the OGs were. I wore them one time to senior prom. left them at home when I went off to school and never seen them again : -( my mom swears they are somewhere in her house. every couple yrs I look for them but no luck. anyway one of my favs but passing on these BC my 04's are in good shape.

Originally Posted by macky

04's are one of the most comfortable Jordan's ever. don't remember how if the OGs were. I wore them one time to senior prom. left them at home when I went off to school and never seen them again : -( my mom swears they are somewhere in her house. every couple yrs I look for them but no luck. anyway one of my favs but passing on these BC my 04's are in good shape.
i agree, i miss the comfort on the 04's. the flu game and white/red 2009 was a disappointment. i'm assuming these will too, but let's wait and see.

OG's weren't comfortable with the weight and high cut.

i'm assuming juwan howard is wearing these in the game against orlando right now... seen them on the bench and don't see hem on wade

IMO, 04s were perfect only because they weren't as heavy as OGs which at times feel like a pair of boots, and yes I have both.

i agree...hard as hell to wear 
i'd love an 04 pair now...plus the grey plastic parts is coming off 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i agree...hard as hell to wear 
i'd love an 04 pair now...plus the grey plastic parts is coming off 
laugh.gif
I remember I came up on some OG's in 07 - nothing but 10 years old at the time and they were mad stiff. I walked around San Francisco in them by the end of the day my feet were killing me..

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

It's going to be Chaos just like the concords.....
will be nothing like the concords. I can walk in and get these the next day in my area
only waited 3 hours for my concords and was 2cnd in line
Where was this?

I hope I can just get these online at midnight from Finishline like every other pair of Jordans (except the 11s).

I'm worried about the hype though.

Ever since the Concords resellers have been hitting up the release dates hard in my town. Before I could walk into a place a week or 2 later to get a pair if i wanted. Now I have to get there early.

Getting up early for this one...Just need 1 please...!

glad i still have all my 04 xii's in great condition. they really are all incredibly comfortable. i dont know how the lines were back then, i used to get all my kicks a few weeks early from PYS. ahhh those were the days.
frown.gif

So why is it that in some pictures these (2012) look decent, and in some they look horrendous??
Example of a nice looking pair I saw on ebay... 

2uhu9w9.png

6ftob9.png

2q19zwg.png

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by KingOfSpades55

It's going to be Chaos just like the concords.....
will be nothing like the concords. I can walk in and get these the next day in my area
only waited 3 hours for my concords and was 2cnd in line
Where was this?

cordova tn. things have changed since then. now every pair sells out. almost missed the 4s getting there 30 min early. people saw concords sell for alot and thought they could sell every pair for alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom