AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SAME HERE.

ALWAYS GET A 10.5 NO MATTER WHAT IF IT FITS A BIT BIG OR SMALL. NO PROBLEMS SINCE I WAS 19.

BUT I DO HAVE AN OCD ABOUT SEEING THE SAME SIZE ON ALL THE SHOE BOXES IN MY CLOSET.
That's me, I'm OCD about the same stuff  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Okay so I stopped in my local FNL over here in western Massachusetts and the lady told me that they have about 5 pairs in each size.

So its not too bad.

She also said that I can try on a pair on RD.

So I'll know come Saturday whether to get an 11 (true size) or an 10.5

So amped, just 5 more days!
Mall security at Arden told me during the Concord release that all stores on the right side of the mall were sold out.. I walked up to Footlocker on the right side of the mall to hear the manager say they still had a FSR available. I was
mad.gif
and
pimp.gif
at the same time.

Don't listen to everything they say, homie. Employees aren't allowed to really give out that information, and if she is giving you false info, it's only to get you to go to their store. Not saying she's lyin, but I'm just giving you a warning.

Yes, I do realize that mall security is different from employees in a shoe store. But if security will lie to a tired and pissed off crowd, is it a far stretch to think she might be lying in order to benefit the store? Food for thought..

Crossing fingers hoping these will be like the X releases and not the you know whos...

In my area anyway...!

Originally Posted by CRH1979

SAME HERE.

ALWAYS GET A 10.5 NO MATTER WHAT IF IT FITS A BIT BIG OR SMALL. NO PROBLEMS SINCE I WAS 19.

BUT I DO HAVE AN OCD ABOUT SEEING THE SAME SIZE ON ALL THE SHOE BOXES IN MY CLOSET.
laugh.gif

Hahaha...I am the same as well. There has been times when I passed on shoes that were steals just because I need that feeling of knowing that all my shoes are size 12 and want to open my closet/room and see the boxes say 12 and not 12.5 or 11.5. Glad to see I'm not alone in this, kinda thought it was a little OCD myself. Always worn 12 in all the Jordan's I have and they always fit TTS for me. Nothing will change in this release except I might have to work a little harder if I want two pairs. GL all 5 more days!

Originally Posted by simonphoenix28

Originally Posted by indianabound

Thanks for the pics.

Honestly I don't think $190 is bad considering release date is the 21st.

These will sell out and I believe in the days after the release prices will be around $230-250, any one agree?
Try $290-$320

NOT SURE IF SERIOUS.

PRICES CAN BE WHATEVER THEY LIKE. DOESN'T MEAN THEY ARE SELLING AT THAT PRICE. 

EDIT: STILL NO OFFICIAL THREAD
nerd.gif
hype's real on em plheboi

imma cop em and just stash em, my 2003 pair is crispy and servicable.

Hype is real but for $290-$320...don't think so. That's recent release concord's price range. $250 probably first couple of weeks, then when the low XIs hit baby resellers will be moving these between $200-$220 range just so they can cop the next new thing. Hype is always going be there for retro Jordans (unfortunately)...you just have to get lucky and get it for retail or wait till the dust settles and get close to it.

wow. very surprised the hype around these is so low. one would almost be fooled into thinking they could walk into the store on RD and have his pick of the litter. of course that a rookie move as of late.

the dreamer in me wants to believe that the "sneakerhead" craze has died down. until the Bred XIs that is.

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Hype is real but for $290-$320...don't think so. That's recent release concord's price range. $250 probably first couple of weeks, then when the low XIs hit baby resellers will be moving these between $200-$220 range just so they can cop the next new thing. Hype is always going be there for retro Jordans (unfortunately)...you just have to get lucky and get it for retail or wait till the dust settles and get close to it.
couldn't agree more.

i know people are saying to go a .5 size down, i dunno. im gonna try to get a 9.5(my true size) and a size 9. see which one fits better and use the other as trade bait or something.

SAME HERE.

laugh.gif
 I feel the same way. Size 11 on all my boxes. 

Will the 2012 retros have heel and forefoot Zoom, or will we bamboozled like the XIVs with rock hard cushioning?  I want to ball in these.

Gonna try to cop 2x on NDC Friday night.....giving up a night out drinking with a chick who is an easy score. Im not chancing it. Was gonna do it on the iPhone like someone else stated a few pages back, but its way to risky. To be honest with you, I don't want to have to deal with all the hypebeasts at the mall the following morning.

Originally Posted by AirJordans23

Will the 2012 retros have heel and forefoot Zoom, or will we bamboozled like the XIVs with rock hard cushioning?  I want to ball in these.

Great question.
I too wanna ball in these.
I ball in the recent XII retro's and the full foot ZOOM is amazing on the feet.
Anybody able to answer the question????

Given all my originals have separated/broken down (and within reason, they are 15+ years old), settled for 2 pair of these.

Such is life now with all my shoes from the 94-02 era.

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

Gonna try to cop 2x on NDC Friday night.....giving up a night out drinking with a chick who is an easy score. Im not chancing it. Was gonna do it on the iPhone like someone else stated a few pages back, but its way to risky. To be honest with you, I don't want to have to deal with all the hypebeasts at the mall the following morning.
You are going to give up an easy score for these?

Originally Posted by Al Bundy5

Originally Posted by HipHopSince1980

You are going to give up an easy score for these?

yeah, i was thinking the same thing...my priorities have always been the other way around.  Hell, isn't the reason I increase my swag to get more scores? 
pimp.gif

tell her to swing through my spot, I'll cop after the release date...lol...  

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by CRH1979

SAME HERE.

laugh.gif

Hahaha...I am the same as well. There has been times when I passed on shoes that were steals just because I need that feeling of knowing that all my shoes are size 12 and want to open my closet/room and see the boxes say 12 and not 12.5 or 11.5. Glad to see I'm not alone in this, kinda thought it was a little OCD myself. Always worn 12 in all the Jordan's I have and they always fit TTS for me. Nothing will change in this release except I might have to work a little harder if I want two pairs. GL all 5 more days!
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO KNOW I'M NOT ALONE IN FEELING THIS WAY OR DONE THE THINGS I HAVE DONE. I HAVE DEFINITELY PASSED ON STEALS BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T A 10.5. JUST SOMETHING ABOUT SEEING ALL THE SAME SIZE ON THE BOX....I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT. I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT BUYING A PAIR THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE BOX AND ALL THE ACCESSORIES, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

BUT ON THESE 12'S, I GOT ONE PAIR PAID FOR AND SECURED AT RETAIL(FINALLY STARTING TO GET MY H-TOWN CONNECTS UP). JUST NEED TO SECURE A SECOND PAIR. PROBABLY GONNA GO TO HOUSTON HOH AT THE GALLO AS THEY'VE CONFIRMED THAT THEY WILL HAVE A TON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom