AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
They selling @ FCNY for $300 already.. so expect a quick sellout!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by CRH1979

That's me, I'm OCD about the same stuff  
laugh.gif

Hahaha...I am the same as well. There has been times when I passed on shoes that were steals just because I need that feeling of knowing that all my shoes are size 12 and want to open my closet/room and see the boxes say 12 and not 12.5 or 11.5. Glad to see I'm not alone in this, kinda thought it was a little OCD myself. Always worn 12 in all the Jordan's I have and they always fit TTS for me. Nothing will change in this release except I might have to work a little harder if I want two pairs. GL all 5 more days!
DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO KNOW I'M NOT ALONE IN FEELING THIS WAY OR DONE THE THINGS I HAVE DONE. I HAVE DEFINITELY PASSED ON STEALS BECAUSE THEY WEREN'T A 10.5. JUST SOMETHING ABOUT SEEING ALL THE SAME SIZE ON THE BOX....I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT. I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT BUYING A PAIR THAT DOESN'T HAVE THE BOX AND ALL THE ACCESSORIES, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN.

BUT ON THESE 12'S, I GOT ONE PAIR PAID FOR AND SECURED AT RETAIL(FINALLY STARTING TO GET MY H-TOWN CONNECTS UP). JUST NEED TO SECURE A SECOND PAIR. PROBABLY GONNA GO TO HOUSTON HOH AT THE GALLO AS THEY'VE CONFIRMED THAT THEY WILL HAVE A TON.

I'm OCD, but not to that extent lol.

All of my J's are size 11.5.  No exceptions.

My only size 12's are my Air Max 95's, Durant's, LeBron's, and Huaraches.  I guess when I get some Kobe's they will be size 12 as well.

I used to do size 12 in everything while my feet were still growing just incase, but now I'm mostly 11.5 unless a shoe has a narrow toebox or an extra inner shoe (like Trainer Huarache's).

I also typically won't buy without everything being included unless I'm just going to turn the pair into beaters.

Friday is 4.20  a lot of people are gonna be really high and forget about the release duh...... JP
laugh.gif

I went through a few pages, but didn't see them...so, are there any members' pictures with their pairs yet with RD less than a week away?  
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

Do I take a roadtrip to kentucky and miss this release or do I miss out on the roadtrip and cop these?
You do both...google the shoe stores in Kentucky where you will be and call them to see who's getting them in.  Maybe Jordans don't sell fast there.  I copped my Space Jams back in day from some athletes foot store in the middle of nowhere in Alabama when I was on a work trip.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Waiting for some of these euro sites to throw em up
pimp.gif

yep prbly wont wear them for a few months anyway minus well spend a lil less & wait for them to arrive from across the pond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom