AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by CALI J 360

Sleeping on these to pick up a pair of solars Lebron 8's I'm sure these will be all over CL and in the buying selling forum so no rush..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

^^Lmao not angry. Just tired of hearing that. Every time I do I'm just like what does that even matter? But to respond to your comment, that's going to happen regardless. It's an unfortunate reality but people have been getting jumped and killed for sneakers since as long as I can remember. Honestly, I've heard of people getting killed for a lot less. I hope everyone on here stays safe and doesn't get caught up in anything like that. I know I'm super cautious about the places I go to buy exclusive sneakers because in my area a lot of people do get robbed for kicks. I saw some dude get jumped at the mall a couple weeks ago for fake galaxy foamposites. It is what it is.

Jumped for fakes???  That's not the business. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
  Wonder if it was the same guy on youtube "reviewing" his fake galaxys

Originally Posted by bence23

If knowledge of a product was a requirement for purchasing said product, then people wouldn't be able to buy half the things they do. Idk how people even use that argument on this site. IMO people who do make that argument just sound pretentious and they're trying waaaaay to hard to make themselves seem better than everybody else. Anyways, the point of this rant is to tell you old fu*^ers to stop being lazy. No body likes dealing with lines and camping but if you really like the sneakers as much as you say you do, you would get yourself a pair by any means necessary. I paid a little extra to lock mine down and I'm working on locking down a second pair in case my first option falls through. Things change. That's the only constant in life. Obviously, times aren't what they use to be in the sneaker game. So adapt your approach to copping kicks accordingly. You complaining about how much the game has changed won't fix anything.

LOl 80s baby..sure..probably 1989. You sound like a hypebeast. Like dude above said , us older heads are mad that so many young heads are sheepish. don't know anything about the shoes. only wear em cuz wayne and wale had em on. I just dont get how they can have the same connection without growing up in that era and seeing michael wear them. Also younger heads have ZERO respect for the culture. only wanna resell. But yes tinkers designs ARE timeless.
I was born in 1994, only watched Jordan play when he was with the Wizards. That being said I still rock Jordans and know my shoes. I know everyone in my school rocks Jordans cuz they "cool" and accepted my society. They want the brand new white and red space jams. I have connection but not the same as older heads have, but I still have connection. Many people wear them cuz wayne and wale had them on, I am not of this times society, I listen to pac and biggie not this garbage we have today. I don't know too many teens that have the money to buy just to resell. 

Originally Posted by nightruans

i have literally had an ipad and laptop refershing every few seconds, im in my office and i have been skeptical to go to the bathroom or even wash my hands. I ran to the bathroom lol, just went to lunch and have my laptop out still.... Cant miss this release

I've been doing almost the same thing here at work. But was finally brave enough to go get food for lunch down the road lol but was on my twitter the whole time... I think it'll drop in a hour or so based on the time the Steath 10's dropped last month.

LOl 80s baby..sure..probably 1989. You sound like a hypebeast. Like dude above said , us older heads are mad that so many young heads are sheepish. don't know anything about the shoes. only wear em cuz wayne and wale had em on. I just dont get how they can have the same connection without growing up in that era and seeing michael wear them. Also younger heads have ZERO respect for the culture. only wanna resell. But yes tinkers designs ARE timeless.

Lol I was born in 86 and I was a huge MJ fan so I still remember watching him play like it was yesterday (wish i could forget about his day with the wizards). But I don't care about that at all. The history of a sneaker is honestly the last thing I'm thinking about when copping. How old are you man. It sounds like the sneaker game has left you behind. You should probably stop buying J's and get yourself some nice dress shoes lol. Then you won't have to deal with all these "hypebeasts," even though we all know jordan himself is the biggest hypebeast..get mad at him.

Originally Posted by Franco23x

If knowledge of a product was a requirement for purchasing said product, then people wouldn't be able to buy half the things they do. Idk how people even use that argument on this site. IMO people who do make that argument just sound pretentious and they're trying waaaaay to hard to make themselves seem better than everybody else. Anyways, the point of this rant is to tell you old fu*^ers to stop being lazy. No body likes dealing with lines and camping but if you really like the sneakers as much as you say you do, you would get yourself a pair by any means necessary. I paid a little extra to lock mine down and I'm working on locking down a second pair in case my first option falls through. Things change. That's the only constant in life. Obviously, times aren't what they use to be in the sneaker game. So adapt your approach to copping kicks accordingly. You complaining about how much the game has changed won't fix anything.

I was born in 1994, only watched Jordan play when he was with the Wizards. That being said I still rock Jordans and know my shoes. I know everyone in my school rocks Jordans cuz they "cool" and accepted my society. They want the brand new white and red space jams. I have connection but not the same as older heads have, but I still have connection. Many people wear them cuz wayne and wale had them on, I am not of this times society, I listen to pac and biggie not this garbage we have today. I don't know too many teens that have the money to buy just to resell. 
I wasn't talking about young cats..  I want to clear that up.  I've met plenty young guys out there copping kicks who were cool as a fan.  Hell, I'm only 29.  I'm not that old to criticize younger people.  I'm mostly talking about all the riff raff that has kinda spoiled the fun I used to have.  I used to actually like to line up and chop it up with people with my similar interests.  It used to be a cool experience. 

Hope people who get their pair via twitter will bring down the online massacre. And i will do it the old fashion way online or head to the mall early...

Originally Posted by BigPoint

i have literally had an ipad and laptop refershing every few seconds, im in my office and i have been skeptical to go to the bathroom or even wash my hands. I ran to the bathroom lol, just went to lunch and have my laptop out still.... Cant miss this release

I've been doing almost the same thing here at work. But was finally brave enough to go get food for lunch down the road lol but was on my twitter the whole time... I think it'll drop in a hour or so based on the time the Steath 10's dropped last month.
i know the feeling lmao

Imma be real and say I never liked lining up. Im not really a morning person but I did it numerous times cuz i knew that was the only way to get a pair without having to pay too much extra. Now that I'm older and have a steady job, I don't really care about saving a couple bucks. I'd rather spend the money and not have to wait on line. That's just IMO tho.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Your a hater. 

if you say so bro
Every time you see something that says LeBron you write LeBum, that's not hating is it? Oh my bad sorry it isn't. 

i have been calling fam lebum for a least a yr before he went to mia.......call it hate if you want BUT fam will forever be lebum in my eyes until he snatches a chip like he should have last yr but folded

lol i wasnt gonna say anything about NTLA until i secured my pair, jeffgonzales almost gave me a heart attack

lol i wasnt gonna say anything about NTLA until i secured my pair, jeffgonzales almost gave me a heart attack
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Me too! Heart dropped seeing 1 new tweet. Then open it to see some bs... Nobody cares about fuel bands and Kobe's right now 
laugh.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom