AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by bence23

my heart stops everytime my phone goes off
Jordan 12s serious business
My grails! Can't rest until I get that message back from NTSF.
This is the last time I lose sleep over a pair of shoes lol. This marks the day I will slowly step out of the shoe game...good luck to each and everyone of you.

Wait, we are to Direct Message the twitter handle correct?

I clicked on the hashtag #TheGreatest and see a bunch of people sending them tweets. Either dozens of people can't follow rules or I'm an idiot...haha

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I clicked on the hashtag #TheGreatest and see a bunch of people sending them tweets. Either dozens of people can't follow rules or I'm an idiot...haha
That's what it is...

DM not tweet.

Originally Posted by Ace93

DM not tweet.
Yeah, thought so. I got my confirmation! wooo 
pimp.gif

DM not tweet.
pimp.gif

Yoi got ur confimation for NT SF already?! Now Im worried

Originally Posted by just blaze

DM not tweet.
pimp.gif

They probably have over 1000 tweets lol I got mine in New York in 10 minutes and their still going through them 

DM not tweet.
pimp.gif

I've been on Twitter all freaking day fam! Updating like I need a fix of something 
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the first one to DM them cause I had a DM ready to go, just waiting on the #tag 

pimp.gif

I've been on Twitter all freaking day fam! Updating like I need a fix of something 
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't be surprised if I was the first one to DM them cause I had a DM ready to go, just waiting on the #tag 
Did your confirmation come through email or did they DM you back?.... suuuuper anxious

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Same here, just had to type in the hashtag and send! Felt like I replied within seconds. Had my other phone refreshing and sent it with the other

I hope NTSF isn't a stickler for the data order in the DM because I followed the Official NikeTown Launch Policy protocol...  

•Consumer Response (DM):
#Electrolime, 4253, 10.5(For more information about
sending a DM, see the Twitter Help Center.)

Originally Posted by JaA RuLeZ

laugh.gif
Did your confirmation come through email or did they DM you back?.... suuuuper anxious
They DM you back to confirm. Good luck!

They can't follow rules, I followed the instructions and got rewarded.  I saw many people at my local NT do what you said and I know they are going to be
mad.gif
when they realize they didn't get a confirm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom