AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Da Bidness

^ it's also funny how u one of those complaining and now is gna do anything just to get them lol

never seen me complaining and already have a pair secured shorty works at footlocker so im good, but good luck on getting your pair hopefully you get one
wink.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

In most cases, yes, it's the same IE: Grapes. Although there will be exceptions like the Galaxy Foams, but I doubt these 12s will be like that (if they are limited)

No, in most cases it isn't the same.

Limited normally means limited, as in limited numbers and stores.
GR's are normally found in every sneaker store, Footaction, Footlocker, Finishline....

Originally Posted by Magic1978

LimitedRetroOG said:
dreb1989 said:

Who cares if it's a limited release? Only difference between GRs and limited are limited come in men's size only. Other than that, it's just a stamp.

The numbers produced for Limited and GR in men's sizes are the same?

In most cases, yes, it's the same IE: Grapes. Although there will be exceptions like the Galaxy Foams, but I doubt these 12s will be like that (if they are limited)

GR's are normally found in every sneaker store, Footaction, Footlocker, Finishline....
So, you're telling me the Grapes, Thunder and Lightning, Chambrays, etc. weren't released in mom and pops stores? They're only limited in numbers because only men's sizes are produced.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

dreb1989 said:

Who cares if it's a limited release? Only difference between GRs and limited are limited come in men's size only. Other than that, it's just a stamp.

The numbers produced for Limited and GR in men's sizes are the same?

So, you're telling me the Grapes, Thunder and Lightning, Chambrays, etc. weren't released in mom and pops stores? They're only limited in numbers because only men's sizes are produced.

I see homeboys point even the galaxy foams as limited as they are popped up at moms and pops stores. I think the ppl trying to put that limited stamp ln them are resellers just to create hype and jack up those ebay prices.

trying to get my game plan together for this release. any akron/cleveland NTers know of any low key spots?
(i dont have many friends here [#foreveralone] so i wont blow up the spot)

Originally Posted by nightruans

whats my best bet for the los angeles area??

Not House of hoops beverly center. Those shady employees aren't getting another dollar from me if i can help it. Everybody goes there and the line was 500 deep for the white cement 4s 
sick.gif

Looks exactly the same as the OG..
pimp.gif
..two pairs are on my list..if I have the funds..

Originally Posted by illadelALLDAY

The pics with the box look atrocious, but the official pics look pretty good. Definitely not flat and disgusting like the earlier pics.

Spoiler [+]
20r8o7c.jpg

Originally Posted by ASIAKNOWS

Just wait... Once we get closer people will know I speaka da truth. They are limited. Which sucks..

Can you just give it a rest.
Someone earlier already said that their Finshline received over 50 pairs and that they aren't even a big Finishline and its FINISHLINE at that

Stop trying to hype this release up, everyone that wants a pair should be able to get a pair

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Just wait... Once we get closer people will know I speaka da truth. They are limited. Which sucks..

Someone earlier already said that their Finshline received over 50 pairs and that they aren't even a big Finishline and its FINISHLINE at that

Stop trying to hype this release up, everyone that wants a pair should be able to get a pair
Well unless you wear a 12.5
eyes.gif

Stores don't carry them hear. NDC is my only hope. Eastbay will say none available instantly.
laugh.gif

Yeah, the manger told he got 50 pairs and this is the same Finnishline I copped my WC IV's at and they only got 18 pairs of those.

I think this dude is friends with that chicago guy who would hype up in every thread. or an alias
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Its funny how people like you say the same exact thing in every thread right before RD 
grin.gif
Its funny how u felt a certain way so you had to comment......he must be hit a soft spot
laugh.gif

This gif is perfect!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^ thats a really good photo of them on feet !

i HATED the XII's back when they released in 1996-97 but over time, i have come to appreciate the design. Will be copping one pair.

Probably last retro jordan purcahse for the year for me as this release. Saving $$$ to pick up some 2012's when they go on sale at the outlets
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom