Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ace93

Saw a dude rocking these with a hangtag on each shoe. I just didn't understand 
indifferent.gif

insert jackie chan what?

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by mark2853

After thinking about it, its a GR(which shouldnt mean anything to someone who really wants a pair) so I have a feeling in a month or two resellers will have a LOT of these left over. Supply will exceed demand on the secondary market. I might try to grab a pair if prices fall like I think they will.

Disagree...let's review

Concords - General release
Cement IVs - General release

For some (including myself), Playoff 12s > Cements...these will go fast and require game planning...and there will be people willing to pay reseller prices so the prices wont fall far if they do at all...the game has changed for a truly hot release...

The hype will not be as big as the cement 4s

you're forgetting that they cements hadnt been retroed since 1999. There are plenty of people who have already come through this thread saying how they're good on this release because their 2004s are still in tact. 

The anticipation of this retro <<<<< The anticipation of the cement 4 retro

Originally Posted by Prez T

After thinking about it, its a GR(which shouldnt mean anything to someone who really wants a pair) so I have a feeling in a month or two resellers will have a LOT of these left over. Supply will exceed demand on the secondary market. I might try to grab a pair if prices fall like I think they will.

Disagree...let's review

For some (including myself), Playoff 12s > Cements...these will go fast and require game planning...and there will be people willing to pay reseller prices so the prices wont fall far if they do at all...the game has changed for a truly hot release...

you're forgetting that they cements hadnt been retroed since 1999. There are plenty of people who have already come through this thread saying how they're good on this release because their 2004s are still in tact. 

I kind of see concords in a category by themselves, cant compare with these.  Cement 4s are a better comparison, but they hadnt retroed in over 12 years.  And I agree the anticipation for the 4s was a lot higher.

Originally Posted by Prez T

Disagree...let's review

Hope your right but I doubt it seriously....
tired.gif

Disagree...let's review

Agreed. Playoff 12s>Cements 4s

Im highly anticipating this release. Im ready to walk out of the store with these on my feet. These were always some of my favorites. I hope people buy these for the right reasons.....

Originally Posted by AIRRON

Im highly anticipating this release. Im ready to walk out of the store with these on my feet. These were always some of my favorites. I hope people buy these for the right reasons.....

lmao if I can get two pairs then I'd def walk out with a pair on but if not then i'm either waiting til everybody +%$#+ up their pairs to rock mine or waiting for a beautiful day where i can't resist putting them on

Might not be able to cop this weekend hopefully resale price isn't too steep... I NEED these in my collection lol

I hope this release is similar to the cement 4s. There were a lot of people lined up but it wasn't chaotic.

Heard the mall by me has 90 pairs. 60 at champs, 30 at footlocker.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

do these fit true to size or big like the Metallic V's?

Most say TTS some say go down .5 a size.  I say stick with you usual size and don't make the mistake of it being too small.  Better to have a little extra room than it too small.

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

do these fit true to size or big like the Metallic V's?

Most say TTS some say go down .5 a size.  I say stick with you usual size and don't make the mistake of it being too small.  Better to have a little extra room than it too small.
Thanks. But if the size difference is only half a size, i'd rather it be half a size smaller because you can always take out the insole. I got the V's in my regular size (9.5) and they crease like crazy because they are big. Same with the Bordeaux's

Most likely won't be able to cop. Not stating facts but these will sell pretty quick like in '04. Hopefully I can get a pair if a site restocks or ebay. From my experience on retro 12s, size down a .5. The retro 12s do not crease easily but the shoe to me is too heavy and roomy. Better worn if snugg fit imo.

Originally Posted by Cojp

Most likely won't be able to cop. Not stating facts but these will sell pretty quick like in '04. Hopefully I can get a pair if a site restocks or ebay. From my experience on retro 12s, size down a .5. The retro 12s do not crease easily but the shoe to me is too heavy and roomy. Better worn if snugg fit imo.

Yeah, my white/red 12s barely have any creases. For those of you that have these & have worn them, do these crease easy or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom