AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the mall

Finishline got 24 pairs in, and only 1 size 14.

at 6:30 the manager will come out and pass out 24 tickets, so it will be first come first serve. After all 24 tickets are passed out, they'll send everyone else home and start letting people in to buy them. So if I strike out online, I'll probably head up there at like 4:30 or 5.

Footlocker said they haven't received their shipment yet, and if they do get it in...then it will be a direct shipment. He then referred me back to Finishline (which I had just came from)

Originally Posted by simonphoenix28

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

....But these are not concords.....

I understand that but did you read the guy's post that I quoted?

U right, bamas have been camping for days for years for J's. So let me rephrase: the day I feel the need to wait two whole entire days for my kicks is the day I should consider quttin' lol
Same here, at that point i'd rather pay the extra $50 to a reseller my time is way more valuable than his.....

question: do all major sneaker stores (finishline, footlocker, champs) use the wristband method? or only select stores?

Originally Posted by just blaze

Can anyone confirm baskemania website is legit? Pulled the trigger and not gonna play around

legit but you will be refunded if your not in europe..... they dont ship outside of europe anymore according to a few nters who already got cancelled & refunded

Originally Posted by just blaze

Can anyone confirm baskemania website is legit? Pulled the trigger and not gonna play around

I've never used, but they are legit...but I think you'll find they will cancel your order becasue they stopped shipping to the US.  Do a search with their name at the top of this screen and you can see others' comments on the same...

That pic from serramonte can't be real for this release.  Looks like an old pic. 

If you're camping for 3 days from now, you wouldn't be standing around looking like you're about to get the shoes in a few minutes. There would be tents, chairs etc...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

That pic from serramonte can't be real for this release.  Looks like an old pic. 

If you're camping for 3 days from now, you wouldn't be standing around looking like you're about to get the shoes in a few minutes. There would be tents, chairs etc...
its real and thats 100...dudes out in daly city dont play...they're waiting for the wristband, which in turns basically saves them a spot in line to try to cop at one of the 3 big shoe stores...HOH, footaction, or finishline...i was out there for the cements, showed up at 4 AM and i was still like the 100th in line...i HATE going to dc for j's now...half the people out there arent even shoe heads

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Read the messages...that line was for a wristband handout...its over now and most of those people were empty handed.  Just Blaze was out there with them....

It was not a 3 day campout....

Originally Posted by Truballa101

question: do all major sneaker stores (finishline, footlocker, champs) use the wristband method? or only select stores?
it's up to the store

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by Franco23x

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i cant even use the DM option...is there a trick to it

U doing it on the phone or cpu> 

on my blackberry through the app...its telling me since they dont follow me i cant DM them

heres some DM twitter help
•@[username] + message - shows your Tweet as a reply directed at another person, and causes your Tweet to save in their mentions tab. Example: @meangrape I love that song too!
•D [username] + message - sends that person a Direct Message that goes to their device, and saves in their web archive.
•You can also use M [username] + message to send a private message!
•Examples: d krissy want to pick a Jamba Juice for me while you're there? or m krissy wanna pick up a Jamba Juice for me while you're there? performs the same action.

were getting ghost pages already
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nike NYC put the RSVP up at 8am NY time? Its almost 10 out here on the west coast and still nothing from NTLA or Nike SM.

250+ have nothing in their life they could be doing on a thursday morning
frown.gif

I gladly paid 250 and will sleep easy saturday morning.

Originally Posted by JasonRonn

Nike NYC put the RSVP up at 8am NY time? Its almost 10 out here on the west coast and still nothing from NTLA or Nike SM.

DM them & ask..... i DM'ed nikechicago knowing they were closed for remodeling & they responded back in about 5 minutes

Originally Posted by JasonRonn

That's cause they don't usually open until 10PM...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom