AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by Franco23x

U doing it on the phone or cpu> 

on my blackberry through the app...its telling me since they dont follow me i cant DM them

heres some DM twitter help
•@[username] + message - shows your Tweet as a reply directed at another person, and causes your Tweet to save in their mentions tab. Example: @meangrape I love that song too!
•D [username] + message - sends that person a Direct Message that goes to their device, and saves in their web archive.
•You can also use M [username] + message to send a private message!
•Examples: d krissy want to pick a Jamba Juice for me while you're there? or m krissy wanna pick up a Jamba Juice for me while you're there? performs the same action.

i just did that with my gf account and mine and didnt get anything in the direct message box or anything

on my blackberry through the app...its telling me since they dont follow me i cant DM them

•@[username] + message - shows your Tweet as a reply directed at another person, and causes your Tweet to save in their mentions tab. Example: @meangrape I love that song too!
•D [username] + message - sends that person a Direct Message that goes to their device, and saves in their web archive.
•Examples: d krissy want to pick a Jamba Juice for me while you're there? or m krissy wanna pick up a Jamba Juice for me while you're there? performs the same action.

i just did that with my gf account and mine and didnt get anything in the direct message box or anything

it should i DM'ed nikechicago this exact massage via text to twitter on my phone
"D nikechicago when are you guys doing the #rsvp for the playoff xii's" & got a DM response in under 5 mins

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by JasonRonn

Nike NYC put the RSVP up at 8am NY time? Its almost 10 out here on the west coast and still nothing from NTLA or Nike SM.

That's cause they don't usually open until 10PM...
Nike Town NY opens at 8 then? Dope

it should i DM'ed nikechicago this exact massage via text to twitter on my phone
"D nikechicago when are you guys doing the #rsvp for the playoff xii's" & got a DM response in under 5 mins

so you have to send that as a regular text message?

man im gearing up for this. Im trying my luck at midnight, and then regardless im up early, probably no sleep because of how much i want these i wont be able to. NIkeboston is doing first come first serve. Idk why they are doing that it makes no sense, theres clearly going to be a line. BS they didnt want to use rsvp for this release.

That pic is not for this release. It's been used in countless other release threads in an attempt to build hype.

That pic is not for this release. It's been used in countless other release threads in an attempt to build hype.

M
Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

That pic was taken live this morning. I was there. Looks the same cuz they have u line up at tye same place all the time. I wouldnt post some old pic to build up hype.

for some reason i am not able to DM.....im trying to DM my gf and vice versa but its not working....not getting the messages

I was hoping the hype would die down but its understandable to me. I mean these have always been some of my favorites, I just hope that everyone copping is trying to cop to actually WEAR or keep in the collection. Not to quickly flip for an extra 60 bucks. @#$@#$%^

for some reason i am not able to DM.....im trying to DM my gf and vice versa but its not working....not getting the messages

Go to your home page on twitter, then hit you options drop down menu (the one that looks like a person's silhouette) hit Direct message.  Then do it like you normally would a tweet to a person.  Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Question (for those who've purchased JB Retros at Finish Lines)...

Are they eligible for the Winner's Circle program? Or in other words, will they be counted as a part of the 200 point requirement to receive their $20 gift certificate?

The answer is yes bro.
I used my $20 coupon on the WC IV's.

so you have to send that as a regular text message?

thats how i did it

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

250+ have nothing in their life they could be doing on a thursday morning
frown.gif

I gladly paid 250 and will sleep easy saturday morning.
You outta ya mind payin 250 for these. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom