AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ohboydanny

GBP =/= Euro

Edit: To the guy thinking he got them for $138.

And also, can we stop blowing sites up? Thank you.

This says 104.17... So I basically paid 167.68?

d89266b3a33c204ed60f82a63f2af79c7606997c.jpg

Are you guys really stressing about these so much that you have to order off the Euro sites which comes out to more than NDC, Eastbay, etc.

I'll try my luck online at Midnight, if I don't get them no biggie. I didn't think there was too much hype surrounding these though..

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

I just called a nearby HoH the guy said at least 100 pairs!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!? Best news I ever heard!
That's not surprising...a local Hibbett sports told me they're getting 30 pairs and it's a SMALL store in a SMALL city.

Originally Posted by mark2853

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I remember someone saying they got through to eastbay at 11:59 and the person told them they were too early and hung up
laugh.gif

Happened to me for the cords on Eastbay. 3 mins early but still. Never got anyone again after I hung up.
Best thing to do is start an order for other items a couple mins before midnight then right at midnight add the item you really want is, keeps them on the phone....

I know man lol. Kinda just froze up.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Are you guys really stressing about these so much that you have to order off the Euro sites which comes out to more than NDC, Eastbay, etc.

I'll try my luck online at Midnight, if I don't get them no biggie. I didn't think there was too much hype surrounding these though..

ndc is 170.  Endclothing was 169.  the euro sites are the same price and it relieves the stress of the midnight crash.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by three6mafia

my #@$%*+@ friend already waiting in line. only one there.

Where?

fairlane mall. dearborn, MI

*@!+ all that. im waiting for ndc before i go out. he said hed send me updates.

i got myself an 18 pack of heineken. the red wings are playing, i got a  fat !!% lobster tail and a portehouse. bout to get down and enjoy my night.
if i cant get em via ndc then i guess its off to the mall. and if theres already too many people, *@!+ it. ill just try and get some OGs. plus,  i got some white/grey penny 1s today for the LOW LOW. so, good day either way.
dont get me wrong I WANT these. but im not going through concord madness for these. hell naw.

the other mall by me is suppose to give out tickets. the only problem, i dont know what time that it is.

edit.
my mistake, its t-bone.
nerd.gif

i doubt it 
laugh.gif

unless retail price dropped within the last 2 day & i didn't get the memo

Originally Posted by matothett

ndc is 170.  Endclothing was 169.  the euro sites are the same price and it relieves the stress of the midnight crash

I'll just get threw on FNL, haven't missed out with them since I figured out how to checkout before 12:00 
wink.gif

ndc is 170.  Endclothing was 169.  the euro sites are the same price and it relieves the stress of the midnight crash.
I rather be refreshing pages from 6pm - 9pm then 5 minutes at 12 pm. Instead of 12 - 2 am. Gonna have wake up early if i miss. And I rock retros 6 months after release so no rush.

Any Euro sites that still have stock?
nerd.gif

Edit: And Nike is charging $170 BEFORE tax?

Yup. Besides locking down pairs with your connect..
Hitting up the Euros is the next/best option imo.

Originally Posted by prozac4312

nerd.gif

yep retail is $170 

Originally Posted by ColdCity

nerd.gif

yep retail is $170 
What 
sick.gif
. I thought retail was 160. I came up then paid 180 shipped from end
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Every store should start following the same system, like most of the malls out here in the Bay Area... They don't let you camp out anymore! I remember people camped out 24 hours before the RD for the Concords and Cement 4's. Then the security and police kicked them all out at midnight and told them to come back at 6am...

I think this is one way to stop the camping out madness...

Then what happens at 6 a.m.? I've heard Florida Mall in Orlando has a similar thing and it becomes a bum rush, which is even more dangerous.

nerd.gif

the price is 160 plus tax.  

Originally Posted by Adi934LiiFe

since when is retail $170?? I thought it was $160.

price increase. if your a winner circle memmber you could use that finishline coupon 20.oo off and ur good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom