AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finishline came out and said that men sizes sold out...after 4 people walked out..smh..pentagon city..smh

Houston - Greenspoint has about 150 from what I heard. So glad I copped early for 250... Just sat here this morning at work for extra two hours and made up the 70 dollar difference

Willowbrook mall-Houston was sewed up had ppl camping out since 11:30 last night. Footlocker had about 150 pair and I was about 50 in line. Copped no problem, but these new generation kids and skipping lines has me annoyed! I got there around 2ish and was about 30 in line, around 6 open up time and at least 20 cats had skipped! 
mad.gif
Nonetheless mission accomplished.

But on a sidenote, my bro ordered from fnl got an order confirmation, but is it safe to say he will get them?

Just got back from The Parks mall in Arlington (outside Dallas) The lines were solid when I got there at 3:45am, they open at 6am. Foot Locker passed out tickets and went thru sizes 8.5 to 10.5 pretty quickly. I wear a 10.5 but had to get an 11 because of the madness. Once all tickets were passed out people was rushing to their cars to try another mall. YEAR OF THE HYPE!!!!!! Got mine tho! Just a .5 size too big lol. 

I ordered from Basketmania, ended up at $211. Let's see if they cancel or ship. The sight says they ship oversees, there's even a US conversion chart. Here's to wishful thinking

Man I'm staying local now in Palmdale CA forget going to LA now. Securitys here have all the papers and info of how many shoes each store has before the mall opens and puts us in groups from the order the people are lined up. Very organized and chill and they told us everyone who is here is getting a pair. So I hope I'm good just waiting til footlocker open up

Originally Posted by B Sox

Standing out here at Eastpoint with about 15 other people. Should be good, I just wish they would let us in!

I didn't think it was that bad out here but man it was looking crazy....Not worth standing in line but I found out we use the ticket system down here lol

congrats to those who copped and good luck to those who are copping this morning....

I was gonna try to hit up a few malls but I just said forget it... If last night was any indication on how things are, then I don't wanna test the waters this morning...

Independence Center has to be the worst mall in the history of the world, "Nah man we got every size but 12" .............

Got my pair. But wow. Smh at these finish line employees.
Clearly they saved pairs for them selfs and their friends.

This mall has 7 stores that got these.
I'm about 25th-35th in line(to the mall)
They let people in 5 at a time. Nearest store to the entrance is foot locker, so by the time I'm let in they already got like 25 people lines up. So I walk down to finish line.

Finish line opens up and they employee says right of get "we only have 3 9.5s, 1 8 and 1 12"
I was 3rd in line, so I got mine.

Clearly the fnl employees were keeping sizes for them self. Shady as hell.
I'm calling and reporting this $!%*. I hope they all get fired.

Anyway, got mine. Hope all u that wanted these (to rock) did to.
Will post pics later. I'm bout to crash. Oh yeah. So these don't come with the sizing labeled on the inside of the shoe??

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Just got my pair at FNL.

Tried on an 11 and they felt good.

Not too much room by the toe an not as narrow as the 10s.

Stay with your true size unless you like a more snug fit.

ohwell.gif
You went 1/2 down, correct?

Can't wait to see what resell prices look like.

And NDC needs to get it together. These crashes are becoming way too frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom