AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mr S J King

Originally Posted by Flutacris34

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

those that got eastbay order, did they double box???

No they didn't. My box is pretty beat but the shoes still look good

Maybe that's why Eastbay doesn't charge taxes, because they don't buy supplies.
I still find it hard to believe they don't double box. Hope my box isn't destroyed.
those SOBs, i hate when they do that BS.
They do charge tax. it depends of your state whether they charge tax or not. im in NY, they charge tax.

To the guys who ordered your shoes from finishline or champs. I have tried to order them a few minutes after 8 on 2 occasions and every website is sold out. Do you like have to order right at 8 on the dot or do you phone the order in?

I did end up with a pair but i had to wait in line for a few hrs and they didnt have my size i had to buy a size smaller but they still actually fit. Anyone else find that these fit kinda big?

I still find it hard to believe they don't double box. Hope my box isn't destroyed.
They do charge tax. it depends of your state whether they charge tax or not. im in NY, they charge tax.
They also charge tax in CA and all retro Jordan releases I've gotten from Eastbay has been double boxed, sometimes triple.

I thought they double box Jordan Retros now? Eastbay Rep - where you at? I remember people got pissed when they use to ship things in one of their white or grey plastic bag. I remember my Eggplant Foamposite box was smashed and falling apart by the time I got it. I'm sure they double box if you get multiple pairs. Anybody else get their Obsidians in their plastic bags? I have one pair coming in tomorrow. 
frown.gif

last time i got thru, i ordered the dave white 1s, and they bagged those. 190 after tax to get a beat up box. and those were somewhat a special box.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by jeetah

I just got burnt by kid up in Washington sold him playoff 12s on eBay $170 plus shipping and the original sales receipt. Gets the shoes crys fake and eBay opens a despute and let's him send the shoes back before I issue a refund. Dude sent me a pair of Air Gordon's ! Now I have to battle with eBay cause I ain't taking the lost. Anyone been than this road before? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

I wish many punches to this dude's face. Thats %+@!** up.
I agree that's some *&%$## up sh*t! Punk kid needs to be taught a lesson!
But you might have some heat and just not know it. Ben Gordon did get traded to the Bobcat's right? You might have the og version of his new signature shoe! 

Sorry man.
laugh.gif
 Just trying to make light of your bad situation. Hope the best for ya!

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by jKOBE23

t..ko's didn't sell out super quick even though they were a QS and OG colorways...

Where?
nerd.gif

Everyone I've Talked To Said These FLEW Off Shelves In Their Area
They pretty much lasted the whole weekend in Miami's HOH, and maybe even into the week. Everyone was on the South Beach 9s.

By the way, Shoe Palace in Austin, TX's Barton Creek Mall still has KOs left in both colors.

they shipped my kobe 7 with the plastic, but with these jordan releases such as the military and obsidians, i received them in a box. jordan respect in california san francisco

Just got home and had a chance to take pictures of the only thing wrong here. I would rather have the box slightly messed up than this. Then again, I would eventually scuff the shoes up after a year of sporadic wear.
eSi4B.jpg

8EpJk.jpg

5klZV.jpg

everything else looks clean, that's the only area messed up.

Got my jimmyjaz order today. Great job on shipping tons of packing and the box is still great. Finally got my Nike order for the military, took 17 days, ordered on the 9th and got the 26th. Anyone know why it took that long and should I complain I mean I did pay for 7-10 day shipping? Thanks

Originally Posted by abouels6220

Got my jimmyjaz order today. Great job on shipping tons of packing and the box is still great. Finally got my Nike order for the military, took 17 days, ordered on the 9th and got the 26th. Anyone know why it took that long and should I complain I mean I did pay for 7-10 day shipping? Thanks
Damn, 17 days? Before the Yeezy, all my nikestore.com purchases were shipped on Monday the weekend after release date. You didn't use free shipping for registered member? I think their website, ordering system and warehouse facility is screwed up. That's why they haven't been giving us full disclosure on releases. 

Had yeezys in my cart at night but wasn't signed in. Made it all the way to checkout and CC info, but then got red message saying oos

I got the red & white XIV's from Eastbay and they were doubled boxed but since then I've gotten a few lebron's that just came in the plastic bags and I got he Military IV's from Eastbay and they weren't double boxed nor were the Obsidians.

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Philosophre wrote:
UPS sent me a note indicating that they received the shoes from eastbay, but delivery will be on Thursday.
can someone clarify why some people put their recently purchased "kicks" on "ice" then wear them a few months down the line?

personally I like to wear them asap couple times in a two weak span. then put them in rotation which then leads to maybe a month out little less down the line for another wear.

( Just imagine everyday you see the highway packed with Lamborghini's, it would lose that presence because you see them so often. you're like OH there goes another lambo. you would even wonder, wheres my Honda's at?)   

The concept behind keeping your sneakers on ice after a purchase, is by letting everyone and there mom wear there kicks down to the ground.
On top of that during that week, month or two, you're going to encounter people wearing the same shoe you had just purchased and it would be come so darn typical.

you'll come across a stranger wearing the same shoe as you. the obsidian's in this case and hes going to say hey nice shoes hehehe. 

If you wore the white and red 12's that you had on ice for this particular pick up it would stand out because most people ran there white and red 12s to the ground or some people would continue to have them on ice.  

alien.gif

I used to think that way, but now I'm going to wear my new kicks out on the first week, and then put them away for a while. That first week of a release, the shoe is still on everyone's minds and it's cool to see others wearing them. Afterwards, everyone's pretty much on to the next release.

Lately, as most noted my Eastbay purchases have been double boxed if you order the day of a new release.
Shout out to Eastbay for the change in policy!

If you order a returned item, you are going to get the plastic bag regardless if it's a Jordan, LeBron 9 or foam.
That's my experience anyway.

Before anybody calls me out on this there are some exceptions, the KD 4's I ordered were in the plastic bag.

Resellers are having a hard time unloading this... I see a few of them posted for retail and at least a coulple for below retail on CL around my area... Loving it!

Originally Posted by jeetah

I just got burnt by kid up in Washington sold him playoff 12s on eBay $170 plus shipping and the original sales receipt. Gets the shoes crys fake and eBay opens a despute and let's him send the shoes back before I issue a refund. Dude sent me a pair of Air Gordon's ! Now I have to battle with eBay cause I ain't taking the lost. Anyone been than this road before? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Are you paypal verified, and is the buyer paypal verified?  If the buyer is paypal verified, they are less likely to pull stunts like this, because their bank account is linked to paypal.  This prevents them from creating a bunch of fake ebay screen names to rip people off.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

Resellers are having a hard time unloading this... I see a few of them posted for retail and at least a coulple for below retail on CL around my area... Loving it!

Glad to hear this, the whole game has been ruined and corrupted by resellers. Only biusiness model I know where the best customers are treated no better than the guy off the street who buys one pair a year!

Ordered from NTLV on Tuesday and should be in Ohio tomorrow. Not bad at all. Had to call back the next day to get FedEx tracking # since it never came like the girl said it would. Trips me out that my SNS pair cost 170 and here its 182.50......All releases should be this easy!

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

Has anyone gotten any information from the UPS tracking that was sent from Eastbay? It's useless. I can't tell whether its been picked up or still sitting in their warehouse with a shipping sticker on it. I WANT MY SHOES!!!
Originally Posted by EndoftheRoad

so i got confirmation from NIKELASVEGAS and everything isa  go for fedex--but my east bay order, i have the tracking but i checked ups and it states label created--eastbay website states shipped? any insight?
If you are still having issues tracking your order, send us a private message with your customer/order number so we can check on your order for you.

those that got eastbay order, did they double box???
Originally Posted by NikeRider

Lately, as most noted my Eastbay purchases have been double boxed if you order the day of a new release.
Shout out to Eastbay for the change in policy!

If you order a returned item, you are going to get the plastic bag regardless if it's a Jordan, LeBron 9 or foam.
That's my experience anyway.

Before anybody calls me out on this there are some exceptions, the KD 4's I ordered were in the plastic bag.
As NikeRider said, if you order on or around the day of the release for some Jordan Retro shoes (and select others), they should be shipped out in a box.  If you order a pair that was returned, the shoes will most likely be shipped out in a bag.  This is because these shoes come to us already double boxed, as our warehouse is currently not set up to ship shoes out in a box.  We are planning to upgrade our packaging equipment to box up all shoes in the future, but it will be a while before this happens.

All of the Jordan Retro 12 Obsidian shoes should have been shipped out in a box.  If your pair did not get shipped out in a box, please private message us with your customer/order number and some images of the damage done to the shoe box.

EastbayRep - Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom