AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any niketown stores still taking orders and size updates? just curious...

for some reason these look better than the Oly 6s.....IMO

Originally Posted by bonafide125

These run way too big. The size 11 I got today is HUGE.

Had to return my 12 was lucky to get an 11.5 but I probably wouldve have been fine with an 11 %@@+@ crazy.

I might be getting rid a sz9 or sz9.5 in a few days for retail + tax, basically what I paid for it. I'm just waiting for my sz9.5 from FNL to come in so I can try it on and see which size I want to keep. I'm located in the Bay Area, or I might be willing to ship on buyers expense. If not, I'll just return them at the retail store.

Originally Posted by bluesnickers

Originally Posted by jeetah

I just got burnt by kid up in Washington sold him playoff 12s on eBay $170 plus shipping and the original sales receipt. Gets the shoes crys fake and eBay opens a despute and let's him send the shoes back before I issue a refund. Dude sent me a pair of Air Gordon's ! Now I have to battle with eBay cause I ain't taking the lost. Anyone been than this road before? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

WOW, seriously??  I've heard it happens occasionally but ebay actually made you give the kid refund???  I sell stuff a lot on ebay, never had a problem.
My suggestion would be send ebay pictures of 12s and tell them that's what you send and take pic of air gordon's and show them kid is lying.

You should make new thread somewhere so this could elaborate and discussed further for other people as well.

And good luck to you man.  Hopefully you can resolve this without headache. 
Yeah, make a new thread so more people can see it.

^ Too bad bro on your bad Ebay experience. There are always scammers, con artists and exploiters in every aspect of life. Unfortunately, your number came up this time.

Hope it works out in the best possible way for you. Good luck and keep us informed about the outcome.

That's what sucks, both sides can get scammed, sellers and buyers...it just usually happens more often to buyers so that's what we hear about all the time

Picked Up A Few Pair Of The Obsidian Socks At The Only FTL Out Here In Colorado I Was Able To Find Them At

*Those That Hit Me Up, Your Pairs Are In The Mail This Morning And I'll Have Tracking #'s To You Shortly
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by BigWorm

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

7de16755be5473e8e838e00c1beae5b1d494b6bc_r.jpg

Here's my FNL Box 

Smh i don't usually complain about boxes either 
That's BS! I remember when I got my KD Rogue's the box was a mess and I was really pissed about it. I know it's just a box, but when you have a bunch of messed up boxes it messes up stacking, etc

Good god, did they put your box at the bottom of the pallet?  SMH

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Originally Posted by bigj505

I love how you people are blind enough to blame resellers instead of Nike for inflated prices or missing out on shoes. This release is a prime example of why Nike is to blame. Period.

Nike actually produced enough so that the supply would be on par with the demand where Olympic vis will be very different. But hey, it's the resellers fault for that. ......right

There's enough blame to go around for both Nike, resellers, and the retail stores themselves. If someone stands in line for 5 hours, and is told 1 pair per size in most sizes..and 3 people buy up all the inventory..is it not fair to share some of the blame to resellers for being greedy and inconsiderate towards others in line?

As for retailers...some retailers won't even ethically sell inventory if it doesn't mean reserving it for someone, their self, or reselling it.

you point is useless if nike produces enough product for the public like they did for this release.
stores can horde all the pairs they want and people will just go to the store that dont. simple as that. its not like malls dont have more than 1 store in there.
if you think that dudes didnt horde pairs and try to buy up whole inventories for these, then you are mistaken. nike just made enough pairs to nullify their efforts.

How is my point useless when I said there's enough blame to go around?
laugh.gif
 Whether Nike produces enough product or not, it doesn't always negate or nullify some of the blame for retailers and resellers standing in line to capitalize on someone else...and SOME malls do ONLY have 1 store that sells Jordan products. It's not the same situation everywhere.

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Picked Up A Few Pair Of The Obsidian Socks At The Only FTL Out Here In Colorado I Was Able To Find Them At

*Those That Hit Me Up, Your Pairs Are In The Mail This Morning And I'll Have Tracking #'s To You Shortly
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Those socks are sick, what was the retail on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom