AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that almost everyone could get theirs for retail. Seemed like the community was helpful as well since they were easy to get. Hope the 6's are done the same way. Send em all to the Nike Stores...

Originally Posted by dean619

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

To the people who grabbed a phone order from NTLV, did you guys get any sort of confirmation # or anything? It's the first time I've done a phone order through NT and was just wondering what the typical protocol was. Also anyway to get tracking info? I just find it a bit sketchy I just gave my CC# to someone over the phone with no email/confirmation # or anything...thanks

I ordered mine yesterday and got a fedex tracking the same night.  They're already on the delivery truck to my pad.  I'm in SD by the way.  
Lucky. I've ordered twice over the phone from Nike stores and I've never received a tracking number or email. However, I always received my shoes.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

I love the fact that almost everyone could get theirs for retail. Seemed like the community was helpful as well since they were easy to get. Hope the 6's are done the same way. Send em all to the Nike Stores...

Don't count on it, they're the reason why no one was buying these 12's.  Re-sellers are saving their haul for the 6's. 

GOT MINE FROM A FELLOW Nt be here Monday Good looking out there are good people in this world

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Don't count on it, they're the reason why no one was buying these 12's.  Re-sellers are saving their haul for the 6's. 
It's possible but when they are all sent to the stores and they limit the amount you can buy it makes it a little easier for people to get em. But the thirst is stronger for the 6's...

Yeah resellers are chomping at the bit for those Oly 6's next month 
laugh.gif

I love how you people are blind enough to blame resellers instead of Nike for inflated prices or missing out on shoes. This release is a prime example of why Nike is to blame. Period.

Nike actually produced enough so that the supply would be on par with the demand where Olympic vis will be very different. But hey, it's the resellers fault for that. ......right

disapointed with the quality of these. and Nike is to blame for the lack of supply. there is a demand so resellers are capitalizing, I dont blame them

Originally Posted by bigj505

I love how you people are blind enough to blame resellers instead of Nike for inflated prices or missing out on shoes. This release is a prime example of why Nike is to blame. Period.

Nike actually produced enough so that the supply would be on par with the demand where Olympic vis will be very different. But hey, it's the resellers fault for that. ......right

QFT...excellent point, Nike knows all about hype and choose or limit the amount of their distribution to inflate the hype...

7ef26c359bbe95ea78be21e59e170ddf013a911d_r.jpg

FNL pair came in today 

Idk why they fit small and i got a 10.5

My playoffs are a 10 and fit like these 

Plus my box was messed up . 

Other than that I'm satisfied
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by jKOBE23

t..ko's didn't sell out super quick even though they were a QS and OG colorways...

Where?
nerd.gif

Everyone I've Talked To Said These FLEW Off Shelves In Their Area
They pretty much lasted the whole weekend in Miami's HOH, and maybe even into the week. Everyone was on the South Beach 9s.

By the way, Shoe Palace in Austin, TX's Barton Creek Mall still has KOs left in both colors.

I just called right now but they do not SHIP smh. I could use a pair of black toes size 11 at a reasonable price!! Hopefully I will find them on Saturday at SneakerCon NYC, if not, one of my fellow NTers will eventually hook me up
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

7ef26c359bbe95ea78be21e59e170ddf013a911d_r.jpg

FNL pair came in today 

Idk why they fit small and i got a 10.5

My playoffs are a 10 and fit like these 

Plus my box was messed up . 

Other than that I'm satisfied
happy.gif
Nice! I can't wait to get my pair. I ordered off of footlocker

There's enough blame to go around for both Nike, resellers, and the retail stores themselves. If someone stands in line for 5 hours, and is told 1 pair per size in most sizes..and 3 people buy up all the inventory..is it not fair to share some of the blame to resellers for being greedy and inconsiderate towards others in line?

As for retailers...some retailers won't even ethically sell inventory if it doesn't mean reserving it for someone, their self, or reselling it.

Originally Posted by babylonzion

disapointed with the quality of these. and Nike is to blame for the lack of supply. there is a demand so resellers are capitalizing, I dont blame them

Do you mean quantity because the quality on these are pretty good IMO.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

There's enough blame to go around for both Nike, resellers, and the retail stores themselves. If someone stands in line for 5 hours, and is told 1 pair per size in most sizes..and 3 people buy up all the inventory..is it not fair to share some of the blame to resellers for being greedy and inconsiderate towards others in line?

As for retailers...some retailers won't even ethically sell inventory if it doesn't mean reserving it for someone, their self, or reselling it.

you point is useless if nike produces enough product for the public like they did for this release.
stores can horde all the pairs they want and people will just go to the store that dont. simple as that. its not like malls dont have more than 1 store in there.
if you think that dudes didnt horde pairs and try to buy up whole inventories for these, then you are mistaken. nike just made enough pairs to nullify their efforts.

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

7de16755be5473e8e838e00c1beae5b1d494b6bc_r.jpg

Here's my FNL Box 

Smh i don't usually complain about boxes either 
That's BS! I remember when I got my KD Rogue's the box was a mess and I was really pissed about it. I know it's just a box, but when you have a bunch of messed up boxes it messes up stacking, etc

I'm so upset...I had pairs from a reseller site...checked out through google checkout and they cancelled my pairs. I didn't hear anything until now because I'm in the military and out on a training detachment. Hoping I can find a pair on ebay but damn they want crazy prices...Can't believe I missed these!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom