AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - OBSIDIAN/WHITE/FRENCH BLUE/UNIVERSITY BLUE - 130690-410 - CONFIRMED 6/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine just arrived from NTLV, very happy with them. They look a little darker than my 04 lows, but they are great, no complaints from me!

mvomsl.jpg

Got mine from FNL today. Box was destroyed, but luckily my sneakers was alright. It was double boxed as well. Whats up with FNL and their boxes?

I kinda had a feeling FNL was up to something this morning. Instead of the usual "Sorry, but this product is unavailable" message you get when somethings sold out they had all the sizes in the boxes you click on up on the page except they were shaded grey. Checked about a half hour later and they had a bunch of sizes up in black so I was able to click my size 9 and checkout. I honestly passed on these at first because i doubled on playoffs and militarys and i was planning on doubling up on the 6s this weekend but after hearing and seeing testimonies from you guys i decided i needed to see for myself and i dont regret it at all. cant wait for these to show up at my door; 3 cheers to sleepin on a release and bein able to cop a week later
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Incognito

Got mine from FNL today. Box was destroyed, but luckily my sneakers was alright. It was double boxed as well. Whats up with FNL and their boxes?
i don't think it was just finishline. i bought 2 sz 9s from footlocker @pentagon city and both boxes were beat up. i asked dudes if they had been playing soccer with them in the stock room and he laughed and said that the smaller sizes go on the bottom, which doesn't make any sense if you ask me. i got the extra pair that i had reserved a couple of weeks ago from my connect and the box was in better shape than the footlocker pairs but it was still messed up.

Originally Posted by Incognito

My box was beat to hell....e-mailed FNL with some pics pissed off! They are sending me a $30 gift card

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Quality = perfect on my pair.

I can say that these are really comfy, and will last a long time.

Happy I have a pair.

laugh.gif
@ the people who passed on these.

Honestly, I would of picked these up over the Playoffs if I had to pick one.

Playoffs are my favorite XII colorway of all time. But out of both pairs I have, the quality on the obsidians are definitely better. 

Lovin these kicks....I'm glad most people were able to get a pair without too much trouble. Hopefully the trend continues

I honestly feel like if you missed out then you didn't work too hard to get them... Mine finally arrived today, few glue stains but nothin to trip about.

@NikeDallas: #ShoeUpdate We just received a restock on the AJ12 "Obsidians." We are now accepting phone orders. Sizes available 8, 8.5, 10-12, 13, 14.
@NikeDallas: Call 214-363-4127 to place your phone order for the AJ12 "Obsidians."

Just got mine today, I wasn't gonna get these when they release, I thought they look too close to the playoffs. But after I saw someone wore them in person, they are a lot nicer than I thought. To my surprised, FA on 34th still have them in stock. Wish every release is like that!

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

@NikeDallas: #ShoeUpdate We just received a restock on the AJ12 "Obsidians." We are now accepting phone orders. Sizes available 8, 8.5, 10-12, 13, 14.
@NikeDallas: Call 214-363-4127 to place your phone order for the AJ12 "Obsidians."

good look called and got my size. couldn't cop on the release date bc i was leaving for vaca. nice to get them for retail and not have to pay a reseller

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Originally Posted by kevineg6

quality wise, how do they compare to the recent playoff 12s?

Very similar in terms of quality. JB did a decent job on these
I'd like to get another pair of obsidians, but I still need the playoff 12s, so I'll wait for another pair. But before I get the playoffs, I have to check other pairs of kicks off of my wishlist. A sneaker head's collection is never fully complete lol.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Quality = perfect on my pair.

I can say that these are really comfy, and will last a long time.

Happy I have a pair.

laugh.gif
@ the people who passed on these.

Honestly, I would of picked these up over the Playoffs if I had to pick one.
Agreed. I like these more than I like the Playoff's. Took me seeing them in person before I came to that conclusion.  

Originally Posted by beerdrum108

Originally Posted by kevineg6

quality wise, how do they compare to the recent playoff 12s?

Very similar in terms of quality. JB did a decent job on these

my obsidian pair quality > playoff pair quality. 

looks like these are drying up around here. ive only seen a couple pairs on display in recent days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom